Westlake Security Ltd
This specific course run over ten days and consists of four units for Level 2 Door Supervisor and 9 Units for Level 2 Understanding Stewarding at Spectator Events.
The units include:
- Working within the Private Security Industry
- Working as a Door Supervisor within the Private Security Industry
- Conflict Management for the Private Security Industry
- Physical Intervention skills for the Private security Industry
- How Stewards Control the Entry, Exit and Movement of Spectators at Events
- How Stewards Monitor Crowds and Respond to Potential Crowd Problems at Spectator Events
- How Stewards Prepare for Spectator Events
- How to Respond to Injuries, Illnesses and Other Emergencies in Active Leisure and Learning
Who is this course for?
This qualification can enable the learner to progress onto the NVQ in Providing Security Services or undertake further learning in other areas of the private security industry such as CCTV operations or security guarding.
Security jobs typically include:
Detain law violators
Patrol premises for suspicious activity
Prevent theft and vandalism of employer's property
Write reports on patrol observations
Popular positions in the security sector include security guards, armed guards, police officers, correctional officers, network security specialists and airport security officers.
Who is this course for?
The course is recommended for anyone over 19 years old wanting a job in the security industry.
You must be over 18. You must be able to speak, read and write English. You must bring for registration a valid ID, proof of address and 2 passport-sized photographs. To be eligible for funding you need to be either unemployed or working part time.
Further training - CCTV, First Aid & Security
The qualification is needed to apply for the SIA Badge/Licence needed to work in the industry.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this provider. Be the first to leave a review.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.