London School of Planning and Management
Add to basket or enquire
This qualification covers the knowledge and competence needed to work in the retail industry and is ideal for those just starting to work or wishing to start work within the industry. It is also suitable for adult learners to complete as a stand-alone qualification to confirm occupational knowledge and competence.The mandatory unit will enable learners to work effectively in a retail team.Learners are able to choose from a variety of optional units to develop a programme of learning and progression unique to their own job role, interests and aspirations.
Now achieve this qualification in just 6-month !
- Contact admissions team at London School of Planning and Management for special REED Price.
- Visit LSPM [dot] ORG [dot] UK
- Email admissions [at] LSPM [dot] ORG [dot] UK
Why choose LSPM?
- Your qualification is recognised and accepted world over.
- Experience online-time study like never before with our purpose built smart learning tools which gives you advantage of studying anytime and anywhere.
- Flexible payment plans, pay fee in easy monthly, quarterly or yearly installments.
- Fast track mode - attain your qualification in just 6 months!
- Dedicated Tutor Support via live chat
Level 2 Diploma in Retail Skills (QCF)
- Work effectively in a retail team
Optional Units Group B
- Receive goods and materials into storage in a retail environment
- Place goods and materials into storage into a retail environment
- Keep stock on sale at required levels in a retail environment
- Process customer orders for goods in a retail environment
- Process returned goods in a retail environment
- Assemble products for display in a retail environment
- Hand-process fish in a retail environment
- Process greengrocery products for sale in a retail environment
- Finish meat products by hand in a retail environment
- Organise own work to meet a dough production schedule a retail environment
- Maintain foods safety while working with food in a retail environment
- Pick products in a retail environment to fulfil customer orders
- Check stock levels and sort out problems with stock levels in a retail environment
- Finish bake-off food products in a retail environment
- Glaze, coat or decorate bake-off products for sale in a retail environment
- Display stock to promote sales to customers in a retail environment
- Help customers to choose products in a retail environment
- Carry out promotional campaigns in a retail environment
- Deal with customer queries and complaints in a retail environment
- Demonstrate products to customers in a retail environment
- Process payment for purchases in a retail environment
- Process application for credit agreements offered in a retail environment
- Promote loyalty schemes to customers in a retail environment
- Provide a bra fitting service in a retail environment
- Follow guidelines for planning and preparing visual merchandising displays
- Dress visual merchandising displays to attract customers
- Order and position signage and graphics for visual merchandising displays
- Dismantle and store props and graphics from visual merchandising displays
- Make props and decorate fixtures and panels for visual merchandising displays
- Assemble visual merchandising displays
- Follow point of sale procedures for agerestricted products in a retail environment
- Provide National Lottery products to customers
- Advise customers on the fixing and care of tiles
- Cash up in a retail environment
- Promote a retail store’s credit card to customers in a retail environment
- Provide service to customers in a dressing room in a retail environment
- Promote food or drink by offering samples to customers
- Deliver goods from a retail environment to the customer’s delivery address
- Help customers to apply for a retail store’s credit card and associated insurance products
- Help customers to choose delicatessen products in a retail environment
- Portion delicatessen products to meet customer requirements in a retail environment
- Demonstrate make-up and skincare products to customers at a beautycounter in a retail environment
- Operate a customer record card system on a beauty counter in a retail environment
- Protect own and others’ health and safety when working in a retail environment
- Reduce security risks in a retailenvironment
- Prepare newspapers and magazines for return to merchandisers
- Check the accuracy of records of worked by staff in a retail environment
- Select, weigh and measure bakery ingredients
- Hand-divide, mould and shape fermented dough
- Maintain moisture levels for crops or plants
- Provide nutrients to crops or plants
- Remove unwanted plant growth to maintain development
- Identify and report the presence of pests, diseases and disorders
- Merchandise plants and other relevant products
- Give customers a positive impression of yourself and your organisation
- Enable customers to dispense motor fuel on a forecourt
Learner must fulfil at least one of the following criteria to be allowed entry to the qualification:
- Possession of Level 6 diploma or Bachelors degree or any equivalent overseas qualification
In case of no formal education, learners can gain entry on the basis of workexperience.
- Learners having 5 years of work experience or more are eligible in case of no formal educational qualification.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.