London School of Planning and Management
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
This qualification covers work based learning and will provide a concrete, sector-based emphasis on practical skills development alongside the enhancement of knowledge and understanding in public sector .It also provides sector and their national recognition for public to deal with this required for employment.
Why choose LSPM?
- Your qualification is recognised and accepted world over.
- Experience online-time study like never before with our purpose built smart learning tools which gives you advantage of studying anytime and anywhere.
- Flexible payment plans, pay fee in easy monthly, quarterly or yearly instalments.
- Fast track mode - attain your qualification in just 6 months !
- Dedicated Tutor Support via live chat.
- Maintain data security in own area of responsibility
- Work safely in public service
- Maintain competence, knowledge and standards of conduct in public service
- Work as a team member to deliver public service
- Recognise diversity when delivering customer service
- Manage information
- Process information about customers
- Deal with gaps, errors and irregularities in information
- Deal with customers using bespoke software
- Use questioning techniques when delivering customer service
- Deal with customers face to face
- Deliver customer service to difficult customers
- Resolve customer service problems
- Promote additional services or products to customers
- Calculate correct amount of liabilities or entitlements
- Inform the customer of the debt or entitlement
- Support customers using self?service technology
- Carry out follow up activities for public service customers
- Processing customers’ financial transactions
- Deal with customers in writing or electronically
- Provide technical advice and guidance to customers
- Provide interpretative technical advice and guidance in complex public service cases
- Plan public service visits
- Carry out public service visits
- Maintain personal security and safety, and be alert to the security of others
- Deal with disorderly and aggressive behaviour
- Support customer service improvements
- Deal with customers by telephone
- Operating credit control procedures
Learner must fulfil at least one of the following criteria to be allowed entry to the qualification:
- Possession of Level 3 diploma or GCE/GCSE or any equivalent overseas qualification
In case of no formal education, learners can gain entry on the basis of workexperience.
- Learners having 1 work experience or more are eligible in case of no formal educational qualification.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.