Add to basket or enquire
Location & dates
Welcome to Logic4training, probably the best construction training centre in the UK.
Why would you choose Logic4training:
- Logic4training is celebrating its 21st year since we first opened our doors for training (one of the first private training centres).
- We have trained over 60,000 candidates during this time.
- We offer courses in Gas, Electrical, Renewables and Plumbing - Providing a 1 stop shop to becoming a multi-skilled engineer.
- Proven Track Record.
- Approved by City & Guilds, LCL Awards, ACS, Gas Safe and OFTEC to deliver our courses.
- Centres in Northolt, Basildon, Sittingbourne and Luton, all with unrivalled facilities.
- Offering both weekday and weekend training on a wide range of courses.
- Knowledgeable, friendly and approachable team members, here to guide and advise on the right course for you and support you through your training.
- State of the art training centres.
- Industry experienced and qualified trainers.
- Small classes of 8 – 10.
- Week day and weekend training available.
- Excellent course pass rates.
- No hidden costs.
- Assistance in the employed and self employed process.
- Finance packages to suit most budgets and circumstances starting from 0% apr.
- We don’t just provide initial training, we are here to help you advance through your chosen career and future plans.
The New Entry Plumbing and Heating course is aimed at students with NO plumbing or gas experience with a choice of weekday or weekend training in classes of 6 - 8.
This is a fully certificated course with a Level 2 Diploma in plumbing and heating gained on successful completion of your training.
When you start your training you will have access to our online revision portal which so many students have said was extremely helpful whilst training.
On the first day of your training, you will be given a new to keep a full set of plumbers tools and training manuals to use whilst you are training and yours to keep.
The training is split as follows:
- 30 days of consecutive centre-based training (can also be done at weekends).
- By the end of your training, you will be able to fit and decommission a bathroom suite plus many other jobs
- You then have the option to complete the onsite Level 2 NVQ (we can help with this).
Why not take advantage and pop in for one of the induction sessions? You will have the opportunity to:
- See the facilities and where you will be training.
- Meet the training team.
- Gain more course information and ask any questions you may have.
We hope the above gives some information on the course, however, if you would like to discuss it in more detail, please do not hesitate to call us.
We look forward to speaking soon.
Who is this course for?
The course is designed for students with little or know plumbing experience.
You will need basic reading and writing skills, with the majority of the training being practical.
Our career development team help with self employed and employed plans moving forward as part of your training.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.