If you take great pleasure in interior decoration this course will enhance your competence to bring out your career into perspective!
The objectives of the Diploma in Interior Designing – Level 3 course is to develop the student’s basic technical knowledge, creative skills and analytical ability that will enhance their competence in their chosen fields, taking into account the ever-changing design environment.
Professional interior designers understand what makes a space work for a particular purpose, whether a home, office, hotel or nightclub. Our Level 3 Diploma in Interior Designing course gives you the impetus to further learn about how to plan, design and decorate a building's interior. This is done keeping in mind the project's aesthetic, environmental, spatial, safety and business aspects.
The learning touches on the use of colour, drawing, and the use of historical or contemporary style. The course will help learners to develop a deeper understanding of commercial and residential buildings, layout, furnishings and decorative treatments, and related documentation including the client brief through to design implementation.
Infinity Learning provides high-quality courses, which are designed by professionals in the field. All courses come with accreditations and certifications from internationally recognised institutions. All courses are accessible 24/7, 365 days from enrolment so that students can learn at their own pace and convenience. Each course is headed by a tutor specifically assigned for its learners in case of any difficulties or questions. This course comprises of expertly crafted e-learning modules. The course comes with a certification, which you can use to elevate your CV so you can get better, high-paying jobs.
Why should you choose us?
- No Hidden Fee
- Free e-certificate (PDF)
- Free Career Support Service
- Free CV Writing and Interview Skills Pack available with this course.
- Get 2 days (48 hours) of free access to one of our 140 course strong course libraries, we will issue access upon your request when you have purchased a course.
- Nationally and internationally recognised Accredited qualification
- Excellent quality video tutorials
- Get Tutor support Monday-Friday
- Get one year's access to the course
- Get support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join our friendly online learning platform
- Our Course is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet, and Smartphone devices. So, you can access your course on Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G.
- There is no time limit for completing this course, it can be studied in your own time at your own pace.
- All tests are online and are taken either during or after the course, these are included in the price.
Following key topics are covered in this course;
Module 1- Fundamentals Of Interior Design
Module 2- Design Concepts
Module 3- Overview Of Projects
Module 4- Visual Design Elements
Module 5- Identifying Room Elements
Module 6- Room By Room Designing
Module 7- A Study Of Interior Design Styles
Module 8- Sustainable Design
Module 9- Introducing Your Ideas
Module 10- Business Concepts Of Interior Design
During the course of study, you will be able to learn about:
- Develop ideas for personal design projects and build confidence to tackle your own projects.
- Learn about specialist areas of interior design and decoration.
- How to be Inspired creative experimentation.
- Exploring creativity and enhancing graphic and presentation skills.
- Understanding different era’s that fall under interior decoration.
- Learn about paints, specialist finishes and wall coverings.
Students will receive a “Diploma in Interior Designing – Level 3” certificate from Infinity Learning, upon the successful completion of the assignment.
Learners will take an online MCQ assessment at the end of the course. Results will be displayed immediately after you submit the completed exam, stating whether you have qualified. You will also receive the certification for the program along with your result if you have passed.
Who is this course for?
The Diploma in Interior Designing – Level 3 course is suitable for those with an inner calling to be an interior designer. Also, it is suitable those with a creative streak intending to move into interior designing in future as a profession.
Learners for this course must be 16 years of age or above and should have a basic understanding of the English language, numeracy and ICT. Some previous experience or exposure to a basic level of study in interior design would prove vital in understanding the course content.
Following this course will have many benefits. The primary one being, the course gives a validation to the practical knowledge you acquired. Successfully passing this course would mean you can take more challenging courses of study in the field you love - interior designing.
- Interior Designer
- Furniture Designer
- Production Designer
- Interior Design Assistant
- Creative Planner
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this provider. Be the first to leave a review.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.