London School of International Business
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care is a 60 credit qualification. Learners who complete this qualification can progress to study at several UK Universities and other universities globally.
The Level 2 in Health and Social Care has been designed to give you the opportunity to develop a range of skills and techniques, personal skills and attributes essential for successful performance in working life.
Why is this course right for you?
- Advance your career: 74% say their qualification played a vital role in their career advancement.
- Increase your salary: 78% increase their earning potential within 2 years.
- Enhance your credibility: the qualification is fully accredited and recognised
- Learn with the UK’s leading online course provider.
- Study anywhere, anytime on your laptop, phone or tablet
- Live tutor support via chat and email.
- Comprehensive study materials and e-library support.
- Fees listed is for complete course - inclusive of all costs.
- We also offer flexible payment plans, please contact us via phone / email / Chat / whats App or simply email us admissions[at]lsib[dot]co[dot]uk
Level 2 Diploma in health and social care consists of 4 mandatory units (15 credits each) for a combined total of 60 credits.
- Causes and prevention of spread of infection
- Promoting mental well-being
- Social care personlisation
- Working in end of life care
Assessment and verification
All units within this qualification are internally assessed and externally verified by the awarding body. The qualifications are criterion referenced, based on the achievement of all the specified learning outcomes.
To achieve a ‘pass’ for a unit, learners must provide evidence to demonstrate that they have fulfilled all the learning outcomes and meet the standards specified by all assessment criteria.
Accelerated Mode available - Now complete this qualification in just 6 months !
Under accelerated mode, learner can complete this qualification in just 6 months at a special pricing of £1000 only for Reed visitors.
Apply today - Visit London School of International Business website.
Who is this course for?
This qualification does not provide a licence to practise, but may support progression into a range of job roles in the health and social care sector, including:
• care support workers in adult residential settings
• healthcare assistants in community, primary care and acute health environments
• care support workers in domiciliary services, supported living or day services
• community-based support workers.
- The Average Health And Social Care salary in the UK is £32,653 as per Average salary checker on Reed website (12 July 2019).
This qualification is suitable for learners aged 16 or above who wish to progress into further education or the workplace.
Students who complete this qualification can progress to the Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care. There is also the opportunity to enter employment within the Health and Social Care sector.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.