London School of Planning and Management
Add to basket or enquire
This qualification is designed for those who have or will have frequent contact with customers as part of their job role and responsibility. It is designed to develop learners’ knowledge, understanding and skills to work effectively in a customer service role and equips them to enter in to employment in a customer service role. The units incorporate recognised customer service terminology and cover up to date techniques and mediums for the delivery of customer service, including online services and social media. Employers have been consulted throughout the development to ensure the content of the qualification is full and relevant to nsure learners are occupationally competent in the workplace.
Now achieve this qualification in just 6-month !
- Contact admissions team at London School of Planning and Management for special REED Price.
- Visit LSPM [dot] ORG [dot] UK
- Email admissions [at] LSPM [dot] ORG [dot] UK
What is Ofqual?
The Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (OfQual) regulates qualifications, examinations and assessments in England.
OfQual has set a range of rules for regulated qualifications, as well as guidance which supports those rules. The body also has set out separate rules for national assessments.
Why choose LSPM?
- Your qualification is recognised and accepted world over.
- Experience online-time study like never before with our purpose built smart learning tools which gives you advantage of studying anytime and anywhere.
- Flexible payment plans, pay fee in easy monthly, quarterly or yearly instalments.
- Fast track mode - attain your qualification in just 6 months!
- Dedicated Tutor Support via live chat
- Deliver customer service
- Understand customers
- Principles of customer service
- Understand employer organisations
- Manage personal performance and development
Optional Units Group B
- Communicate verbally with customers
- Communicate with customers in writing
Optional Units Group C
- Deal with incoming telephone calls from customers
- Make telephone calls to customers
- Promote additional products and/or services to customers
- Process information about customers
- Exceed customer expectations
- Deliver customer service whilst working on customers’ premises
- Carry out customer service handovers
- Resolve customer service problems
- Deliver customer service to challenging customers
- Develop customer relationships
- Support customer service improvements
- Support customers through real-time online customer service
- Support customers using self-service equipment
- Use social media to deliver customer service
- Provide post-transaction customer service
Optional Units Group D
- Health and safety procedures in the workplace
- Manage diary systems
- Provide reception services
- Contribute to the organisation of an event
- Buddy a colleague to develop their skills
- Employee rights and responsibilities
- Develop working relationships with colleagues
- Principles of equality and diversity in the workplace
- Processing sales orders
- Meeting customers’ after sales needs
- Handling objections and closing sales
- Deal with incidents through a contact centre
- Carry out direct sales activities in a contact centre
- Bespoke software
Programme is offered in 2 duration modes :
- Accelerated mode (6 months @ £1299)
- Standard mode (9 months @ £999)
Payment Plans for Accelerated mode - 6 Months (GBP £1299)
- Payment option (a): GBP £433 x 3 monthly instalments
- Payment option (b): GBP £1234 x 1 instalment (We offer 5% bursary on total fee for students opting to pay in full)
Payment Plans for Standard mode - 9 Months (GBP £999)
- Payment option (c): GBP £199 x 5 monthly instalments
- Payment option (d): GBP £499 x 2 quarterly instalments
- Payment option (e): GBP £949 x 1 instalment
(We offer 5% bursary on total fee for students opting to pay in full)
Learner must fulfil at least one of the following criteria to be allowed entry to the qualification:
- Possession of Level 6 diploma or Bachelors degree or any equivalent overseas qualification
In case of no formal education, learners can gain entry on the basis of workexperience.
- Learners having 5 years of work experience or more are eligible in case of no formal educational qualification.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.