Learning Curve Group
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
The logistics industry relies on digital technology to keep it at the forefront of the supply chain. As technology advances, it's essential that employees have the right skills to keep up with demand.
Our online level 2 Digital Skills for Work qualification will help you keep your day-to-day operations running smoothly. You will learn how to safely and securely store your company data in line with legislation, how to use technology to communicate with colleagues quickly and effectively, and how to use social networks to thrive professionally and personally.
This qualification is designed for those working in the logistics sector, looking to enhance their digital literacy skills, supporting individuals with current job roles or providing the opportunity for progression into a role where digital skills are required.
- Understand how to protect devices and data
- Communicate socially and professionally using technology
- Apply digital skills in personal and business situations
- Use digital resources to facilitate their own career progression
- The learner must live in England and be over 19 years old. As this course is fully funded and won't cost you anything, we need certain information to comply with government funding regulations. To enrol you must have your National Insurance number, a form of Identification, employment documents and details of your previous qualifications. This process can take 10-20 minutes.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.