Learning Curve Group
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
Almost all businesses today use digital technology. For many roles, you need to understand how to use digital skills to help the business thrive.
With our level 2 Digital Skills for Work qualification, you'll learn how to apply digital skills more effectively in a business setting.
You will learn how to identify sources of information to meet business needs, how to collect and store important data the right way, and how to use online meeting technology to collaborate with others.
This qualification enhances your competency in digital literacy skills, supporting you within your current job role or giving the opportunity for progression into a role where digital skills are required.
- Understand how to protect devices and data
- Communicate socially and professionally using technology
- Apply digital skills in personal and business situations
- Use digital resources to facilitate their own career progression
- The learner must live in England and be over 19 years old. As this course is fully funded and won't cost you anything, we need certain information to comply with government funding regulations. To enrol you must have your National Insurance number, a form of Identification, employment documents and details of your previous qualifications. This process can take 10-20 minutes.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.