Learning Curve Group
Add to basket or enquire
If you work in retail, it's important that you're fully trained and equipped to meet customers' needs.
Our level 2 certificate in Understanding Retail Operations covers everything from the selling process to retail law to handling customer complaints. It's a great way to make sure you have the skills you need to do your job.
This fully online course lets you carry out training in your own time, whenever and wherever is most convenient for you.
As removing staff from the ‘shop floor’ applies pressure to rotas, this training can be carried out in the learner’s own time via our tried and tested flexible learning approach.
- Develop understanding of the different aspects of the retail industry
- Learn about customer payments and the selling process
- Understand how to provide good customer service
- Learn how to deal with queries and complaints
- Gain an understanding of basic retail law and the importance of correct stock control
Who is this course for?
This course is for anyone who is in the retail industry.
- The learner must live in England and be 19 years old or older. To enrol you must have your National Insurance number, a form of Identification, employment documents and details of your previous qualifications. This process can take 10-20 minutes.
This course is for anyone who wants to start a career in retail and can lead to roles such as Retail Assistant or Customer Service Representative.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.