Learning Curve Group
Add to basket or enquire
Anyone who works with personal data needs to understands the laws surrounding it. This fully online level 2 Certificate in Data Protection and Data Security will provide you with essential knowledge on data protection compliance.
The qualification will help to develop your understanding of key data legislation such as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act.
You will learn the steps that organisations can take to protect data from common threats to ICT systems, as well as the consequences that failing to protect data can have for individuals and organisations.
Since the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) came into force in May 2018, it is more vital than ever that anyone who works with personal data understands the laws and acts in compliance. Failure to process personal or sensitive data securely and lawfully can lead to severe penalties. Making sure that your employees are acting compliantly and handling data correctly is essential in any sector.
- Current data protection legislation, and how it is applied
- Organisational procedures concerning data
- Possible threats to ICT systems and data, and how to protect against them
- Consequences of not protecting data, and the impact of possible breaches.
Who is this course for?
This course in Understanding Data Protection and Data Security can help you develop your knowledge of key data legislation, like the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act. This course would be ideal for those wishing to choose a career in IT, Software, Web, Business and Management, eg;
- IT Project Manager (£30,000 to £70,000)
- User Researcher (£24,000 to £40,000)
- Web Developer (£20,000 to £50,000)
- The learner must live in England and be over 19 years old. To enrol you must have your National Insurance number, a form of Identification, employment documents and details of your previous qualifications. This process can take 10-20 minutes.
*Please note there is a £125 cancellation fee if a learner enrols and fails to complete or withdraws early from the course. This fee is to cover administration costs. We may be able to offer extensions if learners are unable to meet the set submission deadline. Please read the declaration on the enrolment form carefully before signing up.
If you are looking for a career in Digital Protection/Security or would like to enhance your knowledge as someone who already works in this industry then this is the course for you.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.