Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
A message to our learning community
With the current outbreak of Coronavirus hitting countless countries and economies around the world, we stand together with all those who have been impacted by COVID-19. We also want to remember and appreciate the healthcare professionals and other individuals in essential services who are braving this pandemic from the forefront with their selfless acts of service.
Learners will get “Certificate in COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Awareness” Course for Free on purchasing this course
NCFE CACHE Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Autism (RQF)
Autism has been getting quite attention throughout the modern world due to thousands of awareness campaigns and programs related to it. Although it did have an effect on the individual and their families a few years ago, things have changed drastically. And now, many measures have been implemented to make their lives relatively easier. For those of you who wish to learn more about Autism, either to help such individuals or to just be educated about it, now is the right opportunity to do so.
This NCFE Level 2 Certification in Understanding Autism (RQF) delves into every aspect of Autism, so that you can go on to establish or progress in careers such as teaching, child care, social work or related. This is designed mainly to spread awareness and an understanding of this condition, this course will talk about areas such as sensory processing, perception and cognition and many more.
You will also find this course to be enlightening, as this course will teach you how to communicate and interact with individuals with Autism. Hence, it is also ideal for anyone who wishes to learn about Autism to interact with their family members or relatives with that condition.
Grab this Special Offer!!
You can provide the special voucher code attached below, at the time of purchasing the course to get a great discount which would make you delighted as no one could compare.
- Qualification type: Level 2 Certificate
- Qualification title: NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Autism
- Accreditation status: Accredited
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH): 152
- Total Qualification Time (TQT): 180
- Qualification number (QN): 601/6330/6
Course Curriculum : NCFE CACHE Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Autism (RQF)
- Introduction to Autism [Unit 01]
- Using a person-centered approach [Unit 02]
- Communication and social interaction with autism [Unit 03]
- Sensory processing, perception, and cognition [Unit 04]
- Supporting positive behaviour [Unit 05]
- Supporting individuals with autism to live healthily [Unit 06]
If there are any questions or queries about this programme, you can state here, and we will get a course advisor to contact you as soon as possible.
Method of Assessment:
To be awarded the NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Autism learners are required to successfully complete 6 mandatory units.
Internally assessed and externally moderated portfolio of evidence. Each learner is required to create a portfolio of evidence which demonstrates achievement of all the learning outcomes and assessment criteria.
Successful learners will be awarded the NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Autism.
CACHE are continually investing in high quality qualifications for the care and education industry, making them the UK’s leading sector specialist. Developed by experts, CACHE qualifications help millions of learners to raise professional standards across the sector. As a result, CACHE has gained a deserved reputation for excellence and leadership.
NCFE is a national Awarding Organisation, passionate about designing, developing and certificating diverse, nationally recognised qualifications and awards. These qualifications contribute to the success of millions of learners at all levels, bringing them closer to fulfilling their personal goals. Last year alone, over 340,000 learners from over 2,000 colleges, schools and training organisations chose NCFE as the Awarding Organisation to help them move their careers forward.
Benefits you will gain:
- 0% interest free payment plan
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
- Learners will be Eligible for TOTUM Discount Card
Learners will need to be over the age of 19, and must demonstrate the following:
- Vocational or academic qualification at Level 2 or higher
- Basic level of literacy, numeracy and ICT ability
In order to qualify for the program you will need to submit a completed application form which will be provided to you. This form should be provided to us within a month of enrolment along with the following;
- Proof of educational qualifications
- You must provide an identification document such as a passport or a driving licence.
- Special Education Assistant - £14,754
- Caregiver - £18,100
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.