Do you want to learn all the techniques that make you one of the freshest, cutting edge and skilled teacher trainer? If yes, then enrol now and benefit from this course.
Welcome to the teacher training course. Regardless of whether you are getting ready to be an expert coach, or you are somebody who gives a bit of training as a part of their responsibilities, you’ll need to be set up for the training that you do. This course will provide you with a broad range of training tools to help you make and convey engaging, convincing workshops that will urge learners to come back for more.
Why choose us?
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- All the study materials are available in your student portal including videos tutorials.
- One of the most successful online education platforms in the UK.
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- You will have unlimited access to online learning platform in 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in 12 Months.
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support.
- Technical supports and live chat service for your inquiries. This is very helpful for international learners.
- Excellent and flexible mentor supports by our team of experienced tutors/trainers via email.
Fundamentals of Teaching
- Understanding the Development of Children and Young Person
- Communication and Professional Relationships with Pupils and Family
- Safeguarding the Welfare of Children and Young Person
Teaching in UK
- Teaching in the UK
- Teachers Pay
- Teachers’ Standards in UK
- The English School System
- Evaluation of Schools and Teachers
- School Governance
- Inclusive Teaching
- Module One – Getting Started
- Module Two – Understanding Training and Facilitation
- Module Three – Gathering Materials
- Module Four – Creating a Lesson Plan
- Module Five – Choosing Activities
- Module Six – Preparing for the Workshop
- Module Seven – Getting Off on the Right Foot
- Module Eight – Delivery Tips and Tricks
- Module Nine – Keeping it Interactive
- Module Ten – Dealing With Difficult Participants
- Module Eleven – Tackling Tough Topics
- Module Twelve – Wrapping Up
- Introduction to Special Educational Needs (SEN)
- Understand Constructivism in the Classroom and know your role as a teacher
- SEN Code of Practice
- Get an understanding on SENCO
- Classroom Management Strategies for Children with Special Needs
- Physical Difficulties, Sensory Difficulties, Cognitive Impairments of Pupils
- How to Deal with Pupils with Autism
- Understanding Learning Difficulties
- Anger Management Methods for Pupils With Special Needs
- Teaching Children with Down Syndrome
- Conclusion SEN
John Academy: A Great Place to Learn for Everyone, Forever
Expert Authors: We select authors with expertise and experience of training professionals. Our authors are industry experts, academics, authors, face-to-face trainers or online trainers; most often they have a combination of these backgrounds
Engaging Content: Our succinct, bite-sized and business-focussed course materials are designed to deliver the most effective training for you. Each course is made up of modules, manageable learning chunks of text, images, videos and tasks.
Assessment and Certification:
Upon completion of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and the results will be given to you immediately. Before sitting your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam. After you have successfully passed the final exam, you will be able to order an Accredited Certificate of Achievement at an additional cost of £24 for a PDF copy and £39 for an original print copy sent to you by post.
Who is this course for?
- Existing teachers.
- Individuals who want to do a part-time job as a trainer.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds. Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
The Level 2: will be very beneficial and helpful, especially to the following careers:
- Teacher trainer.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
is there any oral or written exam? what are requirements to get in this course?
Hi Hardik, Thanks for your query. At the end of the course, you will be able to sit a mock exam and then the final exam. Both exams are held online and they will be in multiple choice format. We give you one year access to your course, therefore, you are able to complete the course at your own pace, in your own time. The requirements are simple as you should have a good understanding of English, Maths and ICT. Hope that answered your questions! Regards, Help DeskThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.