Learning Curve Group
Add to basket or enquire
The warehousing and storage of goods is an essential part of any logistics operation. Our fully online level 2 Certificate in Principles of Warehousing and Storage qualification is perfect for those currently seeking employment in this sector.
The qualification will give you insight into the warehousing and storage industry. You'll learn how to undertake preparations for receiving goods, use different stock control methods and the best way to report and record any variations. You will also learn about the best health and safety practices to help minimise potential risks.
This course is designed to help learners understand how to process orders for dispatch and understand the purpose of a stock check.
- Understanding the warehousing and storage industry
- Understanding the functions and benefits of warehousing
- Understanding how to store goods
- The purpose of a stock check
Who is this course for?
This course is for anyone who is in the logistics or warehousing sector or those looking to increase their skills and understanding in warehousing and storage.
- The learner must live in England and be 19 years old or older. To enrol you must have your National Insurance number, a form of Identification, employment documents and details of your previous qualifications. This process can take 10-20 minutes.
*Please note there is a £125 cancellation fee if a learner enrols and fails to complete or withdraws early from the course. This fee is to cover administration costs. We may be able to offer extensions if learners are unable to meet the set submission deadline. Please read the declaration on the enrolment form carefully before signing up.
This course is for anyone who wants to start a career in logistics or warehousing. It can lead to roles such as Warehousing Assistant or Logistics Assistant.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.