Learning Curve Group
Add to basket or enquire
Good customer service is crucial for any business. 96% of unhappy customers don’t ever complain - instead, 91% of them simply leave and never come back. This shows that providing good customer service and handling any issues in a professional and courteous manner is essential for a business's success.
If you work in customer service, this course can help you improve your skills and make sure every customer has a great experience.
You will increase your awareness of how to understand and meet customers' needs, as well as learn how to improve your performance using feedback and how to successfully promote products and services.
It is believed that 96% of unhappy customers don’t ever complain; however, 91% of those simply leave and never come back. The main reason for customer churn is not price but bad customer service. Handling a business’s issues in a professional and courteous manner is an essential day-to-day task.
- Learn to deliver excellent customer service
- Increase awareness of understanding and meeting customers’ needs
- Giving a great customer experience
- Learn from feedback and promote products and services
Who is this course for?
This Level 2 Course in Customer Service can help you pursue many different career paths regarding Business and Management. Some of these roles could include;
- Financial Services Customer Adviser (£14,000 to £60,000)
- Resort Representative (variable)
- Customer Service Assistant (£16,000 to £28,000)
- The learner must live in England and be over 19 years old. To enrol you must have your National Insurance number, a form of Identification, employment documents and details of your previous qualifications. This process can take 10-20 minutes.
*Please note there is a £125 cancellation fee if a learner enrols and fails to complete or withdraws early from the course. This fee is to cover administration costs. We may be able to offer extensions if learners are unable to meet the set submission deadline. Please read the declaration on the enrolment form carefully before signing up.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.