Learning Curve Group
Add to basket or enquire
In the care sector, it’s important that residents and patients are treated with a friendly and caring approach. The need for high-quality, skilled and knowledgeable care workers has never been greater.
Our level 2 course in Care Planning will make sure you’ve got all the knowledge you need to provide high-quality care for the people you work with. It will help you to develop personally and professionally and evidence your competency to employers.
You will learn about person-centred care and the best ways to provide support with everything from nutrition and hydration to personal hygiene and continence care.
After an investigation from the Care Quality Commission revealed that 424 out of 1,357 services in England are rated ‘inadequate’, the need for high-quality trained care workers has never been greater.
- Understanding Person-Centred Thinking and Planning
- Care Planning for the Care Worker
- Understanding Nutrition and Hydration in Health and Social Care Settings
- Principles of Supporting an Individual to Maintain Personal Hygiene
- Understanding Continence Care
- Principles of Supporting Sleep
Who is this course for?
The Level 2 Course in Principles of Care Planning will give you a kickstart into careers involving Health and Social Care. This course would be particularly useful for job roles such as;
- Senior Care Worker (£17,000 to £27,000)
- Animal Care Worker (£13,500 to £22,000)
- Social Worker (£24,000 to £40,000)
- The learner must live in England and be over 19 years old. To enrol you must have your National Insurance number, a form of Identification, employment documents and details of your previous qualifications. This process can take 10-20 minutes.
*Please note there is a £125 cancellation fee if a learner enrols and fails to complete or withdraws early from the course. This fee is to cover administration costs. We may be able to offer extensions if learners are unable to meet the set submission deadline. Please read the declaration on the enrolment form carefully before signing up.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.