Learning Curve Group
Add to basket or enquire
The level 2 Certificate in Principles of Business Administration gives you the knowledge to work in a range of different environments in a business admin role. Whether you would like to brush up on your skills or pick up some new ones, this course will give you the knowledge you need to provide high-quality support to the business you work for.
This fully online qualification will help you develop your knowledge of important administrative support tasks, including how to prepare and distribute business documents and how to manage diary systems and financing systems.
Today’s global economy brings with it a wealth of new markets, shrinking profit margins and increasing operating expenses; the need for good business administration has never been greater.
- Develop understanding of basic administration concepts and practices
- Review essential knowledge for daily and more complex administration tasks
- Learn business and administration national occupational standards
Who is this course for?
This Level 2 course in the Principles of Business Administration can help with professional development and could lead to careers specialising in Business Admin. This is especially useful for careers like;
- School Business Manager (£25,000 to £55,000)
- Business Project Manager (£22,000 to £70,000)
- Sales Administrator (£17,000 to £28,000)
- The learner must live in England and be over 19 years old. To enrol you must have your National Insurance number, a form of Identification, employment documents and details of your previous qualifications. This process can take 10-20 minutes.
*Please note there is a £125 cancellation fee if a learner enrols and fails to complete or withdraws early from the course. This fee is to cover administration costs. We may be able to offer extensions if learners are unable to meet the set submission deadline. Please read the declaration on the enrolment form carefully before signing up.
This course is for anyone who wants to pursue a career in business and increase their administration skills.