Learning Curve Group
Add to basket or enquire
As the need for adult social care continues to rise, it's important that care workers have up-to-date support and guidance that allows them to provide the best care possible for the people they work with.
If you'd like to work in adult social care, this fully online course will help you gain an appreciation of what it's like to work in the sector.
You will learn about person-centred care and safe working practices, as well as the importance of safeguarding, equality and diversity, and duty of care.
With around 1.5 million people working in adult social care in England, care workers need up-to-date support and guidance in order to provide adequate person-centred care.
- Gain appreciation of what to expect in the sector
- Learn about person-centred care and safe working practices
- Understand the duty of care and safeguarding
- Improve your understanding of equality and diversity, safeguarding and protection
Who is this course for?
This Level 2 course in Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care could prove useful to those looking to follow a career path in Health and Social Care. This could evolve into professions like;
- Social Work Assistant (£12,500 to £25,000)
- Care Worker (£13,500 to £25,000)
- Nurse (£25,654 to £31,533)
- The learner must live in England and be over 19 years old. To enrol you must have your National Insurance number, a form of Identification, employment documents and details of your previous qualifications. This process can take 10-20 minutes.
*Please note there is a £125 cancellation fee if a learner enrols and fails to complete or withdraws early from the course. This fee is to cover administration costs. We may be able to offer extensions if learners are unable to meet the set submission deadline. Please read the declaration on the enrolment form carefully before signing up.
This course is for anyone who wants to start a career in adult social care.