Learning Curve Group
Add to basket or enquire
Inclusivity in the workplace is important for any industry, and LGBTQIA+ inclusion is a priority for many organisations. Social attitudes and legal rights have changed dramatically in recent years, and it’s important that employees are protected from discrimination in the workplace.
This qualification is great for anyone interested in LGBTQIA+ issues. You will develop your knowledge of language, stereotyping and assumptions relating to lesbian, gay, bisexual and trans people in the workplace. You will learn about LGBTQIA+ history and culture, as well as organisational policies and legislation that affects LGBTQIA+ people at work, and gain the knowledge you need to promote inclusion in the workplace.
This qualification has been developed to encourage and promote positive interaction with those who identify as LGBTQIA+ in the workplace.
• Lesbian, gay, bisexual and trans (LGBT) history and culture
• Language, stereotyping and assumptions relating to LGBT people
• Organisational policies and legislation affecting LGBT people in the workplace
• Contribute to maintaining a supportive workplace environment for LGBT people
Who is this course for?
This 8-week course in LGBTQIA+ Inclusion in the Workplace will teach you about the social attitudes and knowledge to promote inclusion in the workplace. This course can help with Personal Development and would be useful if you wish to pursue a career in Business and Management. This course may be useful for roles such as;
- Chief Executive (£55,000 to £150,000)
- Human Resources (HR) Manager (£28,000 to £50,000)
- Business Project Manager (£22,000 to £70,000)
- The learner must live in England and be 19 years old or older. To enrol you must have your National Insurance number, a form of Identification, employment documents and details of your previous qualifications. This process can take 10-20 minutes.
*Please note there is a £125 cancellation fee if a learner enrols and fails to complete or withdraws early from the course. This fee is to cover administration costs. We may be able to offer extensions if learners are unable to meet the set submission deadline. Please read the declaration on the enrolment form carefully before signing up.
This course is for anyone who wants to create a more inclusive work environment and gain a better understanding of LGBTQIA+. This course is suitable for many roles.