Harpar Qualifications Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
This qualification in 100% online. If you have any questions please search HARPAR CONTACT.
This qualification is to support new or aspiring team leaders to make the transition from working in a team to leading a team. Your organisation will benefit from motivated and competent team leaders with their focus on communication, working with people, providing direction and leadership and getting results from their teams
What will you learn?
ILM Level 2 Leadership and Team Skills (Module 6)
- Developing yourself as a team leader
Module 1 – Developing yourself as a team leader: Understand the roles, functions, responsibilities and accountabilities of a team leader. Know how to seek, accept and respond positively to feedback on personal performance.
- Understanding Innovation and Change in an organisation
Module 2 – Understanding Innovation and Change in an organisation: To develop knowledge and understanding of innovation and change as required by a practising or potential first line manager.
- Planning and Monitoring Work
Module 3 – Planning and Monitoring Work: To develop an understanding of effective planning and monitoring of work as required by a practising or potential team or cell leader.
- Induction and coaching in the workplace
Module 4 – Induction and coaching in the workplace: To develop an understanding of induction and coaching as required by a practising or potential team or cell leader.
- Providing quality to customers
Module 5 – Providing quality to customers: To develop an understanding of providing quality to customers as required by a practising or potential team or cell leader.
- Maintaining a healthy and safe working environment
Module 6 – Maintaining a healthy and safe working environment: To develop an understanding of helping to maintain a healthy and safe work environment as required by a practising or potential team or cell leader.
- Business improvement techniques
Module 7 – Business improvement techniques: To develop a basic knowledge of business improvement techniques required by a practising or potential team or cell leader.
- Leading your work team
Module 8 – Leading your work team: To develop an understanding of leading your team required by a practising or potential team or cell leader.
Who is this course for?
Qualification: ILM Level 2 Certificate in Leadership and Team Skills
Who are these qualifications for?
This qualification is designed for new and aspiring team leaders. It gives an in-depth introduction to the role and responsibilities of a team leader. This allows learners with the exact skills required to effectively lead people in the right direction. The qualification is delivered through supported distance learning; all learning modules and assignments will be sent to you to work through at your own time and pace. How quick you gain the certification depends on your speed to complete the assignments to the criteria required. You will gain full support from Harpar Ltd through telephone, emails and local meetings. We currently hold a 100% pass rate.
- Level 2 Certificate in Leadership and Team Skills
- Minimum 13 credits
- QCF Credits
- Full Certification from the Institute of Leadership and Management
The qualification consists of three mandatory units covering the core skills needed to lead a team. Learners look at how to plan, allocate and monitor work; plus gain tools and techniques to develop as a leader and get the most from their team. Then learners complete the Certificate with optional units which cover everything from communication skills to business improvement techniques.
Benefits for individuals
- The core skills to lead a team successfully
- Motivation techniques to get the best from people
- The confidence to tackle difficult issues, like underperformance
- Tools to develop as a leader.
Benefits for employers
- Team leaders equipped with the skills they need to perform
- Staff who are competent to manage people and relationships
- Better communication and collaboration in teams
- Incentivise your staff to develop their potential.
How to gain your certification?
- Work through each of the modules sent to you by Harpar Ltd
- At the end of each module, there will be an assignment
- Complete the assignment with the guidelines provided and send your assignment via email
- Once you have completed all the assignments to the required standard, you will gain your certification.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Is the assessment based on a quiz/MCQ or a full written test? Many thanks
It’ is a short assignment for each unit. Your can download the assignment brief from the the portal and complete it in your own time and at your own pace. Once completed, you can upload your assignment to the portalThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
I understand the course is self-paced over 6 months, but how many hours a week would you recommend are spent studying?
Hi, You should aim to spend 2-3 hours per week. This time varies depending on your current experienceThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.