Kingston Open College
Add to basket or enquire
* Level 2 Certificate in Introducing Caring for Children and Young People (RQF) *
Support and safeguard children by providing them with extra assistance and ensuring their safety with the guidance of this TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Introducing Caring for Children and Young People (RQF) qualification.
TQUK, one of the UK's major awarding organisations, has validated our TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Introducing Caring for Children and Young People (RQF) course, which is regulated by Ofqual in England, CCEA Regulation in Northern Ireland, and Qualification in Wales.
This TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Introducing Caring for Children and Young People (RQF) qualification will expand your expertise and awareness regarding caring for children. You will be able to make educated decisions while caring for children and young people by achieving a basic understanding of childcare, development, play, and babysitting.
Enrol right now to jumpstart your career in the relevant industry!
Kingston Open College is the affiliate partner of Apex Learning. Under the affiliate partnership/program this TQUK Qualification will be delivered and assessed by Apex Learning.
Benefits of studying TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Introducing Caring for Children and Young People (RQF) with KOC
- Comprehensive study materials and study links available at no additional cost
- Gain an Ofqual Regulated Certificate accepted by employers worldwide
- Study 100% online at your own pace, whenever and wherever you like
- Teaching Support from a dedicated tutor throughout your course
- Progression opportunity to UK’s top Universities
- Assignments will be accessed via online learning portal when they are to be completed and returned to the course tutor for assessment
- You will receive timely feedback in order to improve your work
- Dedicated customer support for any technical help.
*Payment in full and cleared money is required before additional gifts are shipped to the learner
This TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Introducing Caring for Children and Young People (RQF) course is delivered online and you can access the course 24/7 at your convenient time. This course covers the following mandatory units:
- Unit 1: Safeguarding the Welfare of Children and Young People
- Unit 2: Caring for Young Children in a Babysitting Environment
- Unit 3: Children’s Play and Leisure Activities in the Community
- Unit 4: Understand How to Use Play to Support Early Learning and Development
Total Qualification Time
Total Qualification Time is made up of GLH and an estimate of the number of hours a learner is expected to spend on preparation, study, or any other kind of learning, including assessment, that occurs under the direction but not supervision of a lecturer, supervisor, or tutor. TQT determines the credit value for qualification since one credit equals 10 hours of study.
The Total Qualification Time for this course is 134 hours.
The total credit value is 13
Guided Learning Hours
These hours include any real-time contact time, advice, or evaluation of a student by a lecturer, trainer, or other approved education or training provider.
GLH for this qualification is 108.
Internally set and marked assessments are used to evaluate the qualification, which is subject to external quality assurance. Assessment must satisfy the criteria of the specified assessment strategy/principles as stated in the unit specifications. Internal assessment materials must be approved by TQUK before being used and must be linked to the appropriate unit, learning objective, and assessment criteria. To pass, all learning objectives must be fulfilled — there is no grading.
After successfully completing the TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Introducing Caring for Children and Young People (RQF) qualification, you will receive a valuable certificate of completion. The certification is highly recognised by many top universities all across the globe and is bound to boost value to your resume when applying for careers.
Qualified students may proceed to additional qualifications including:
- TQUK Level 2 Diploma in Care (RQF)
- TQUK Level 2 Certificate for the Children and Young People’s Workforce (RQF)
- TQUK Level 3 Diploma for the Children and Young People’s Workforce (RQF)
- TQUK Level 2 Award in Introduction to Health, Social Care and Children’s and Young People’s Settings (RQF)
- TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Children and Young People’s Mental Health (RQF)
- TQUK Level 2 Award in Promoting Food Safety and Nutrition in Health and Social Care or Early Years and Childcare Settings (RQF)
Who is this course for?
Our comprehensive TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Introducing Caring for Children and Young People (RQF) curriculum is intended for:
- Aspiring students
- Social workers
- Care providers
There are no particular entrance requirements; however, learners should have:
- Minimum age 16 and above.
- At least a level one in literacy and numeracy or an equivalent.
This TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Introducing Caring for Children and Young People (RQF) course will prepare you for a variety of exciting career opportunities, including:
- Children's nurse.
- Community development worker.
- Community education officer.
- Early years teacher.
- Education consultant.
- Educational psychologist.
- Family support worker.
- Play therapist.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.