Do you love to work with children and young people? The Level 3 Certificate in Introducing Caring Children & Young People is designed to equip individuals with the necessary skills and knowledge in childcare training. If you want to have a career in childcare and education, this is a valuable course as it will improve your opportunities of gaining recognised employment.
The course will introduce learners to young children’s development, how to plan a healthy diet, safeguarding children and the value of play. Children are impacted at different stages of their lives, and these factors will impact how they develop in later years. The course will educate individuals on how different factors influence a child’s development, and how children in the care of early educators must take on the responsibility of safeguarding them.
The course will explore how nutrition, importance of play, interaction and welfare contribute positively to the development of children and young people. The Level 3 Certificate in Introducing Caring Children & Young People course is perfect to enjoy a rewarding and lucrative career. With the competition increasing in childcare jobs, employers now look for candidates with nationally recognised qualifications.
- Explore the development of young children from birth to 5 years.
- Understand a child’s physical and emotional needs.
- Learn how transition can impact children.
- Learn about the nutritional needs of children and how to plan for a healthy diet.
- Understand the necessity of play and how different activities can enhance the creativity and imagination of children.
- Understand the legislation, policies and guidelines for safeguarding the welfare of children and young people.
1: Safeguarding The Welfare Of Children And Young People
2: The Importance Of Play For Early Learning
3: Use Food And Nutrition Information To Plan A Healthy Diet
4: Young Children's Development
5: Accident Prevention And Fire Safety When Babysitting
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
- The Level 3 Award, Certificate and Extended Diploma in Caring Children & Young People have been designed to enable you access higher education, and will also support your progression into the workplace
- This Award is made up of 2 mandatory units, which will give learners a good understanding of working in Caring Children & Young People
- Qualification type: NCFE CACHE Level 3 Award
- Qualification title: NCFE CACHE Level 3 Award in Childcare and Education
- Accreditation status: Accredited
- Level: 3
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH): 180
- Total Qualification Time (TQT): 227
- Qualification number (QN): 600/0336/4
Method of Assessment
In order to complete the Level 3 Certificate in Introducing Caring Children & Young People successfully and gain your professional qualification, all learners must complete 2 mandatory units. You will complete assignments and create a portfolio of evidence, which will be assessed by a tutor.
Grading system: A*–D (to pass an assignment you must achieve a grade D or above).
Additionally, £139 is charged for your assessment and certificate. You need to pay this when you are submitting your assessments only (It is not required to pay initially when you are registering). This payment can be paid in installments when you are submitting your assessments.
Those who successfully complete the course will be awarded the Level 3 Certificate in Introducing Caring Children & Young People Certificate. It will make you valuable to employers, and your motivation at gaining new skills will be recognised.
Learners will need to be over the age of 19, and must demonstrate the following:
- Vocational or academic qualification at Level 2 or higher
- Basic level of literacy, numeracy and ICT ability
In order to qualify for the program you will need to make the payment of £39 and submit a completed application form which will be provided to you. This form should be provided to us within a month of enrolment along with the following;
- Proof of educational qualifications
- You must provide an identification document such as a passport or a driving license.
- Childcare Worker – £26,693 per annum
- Social Worker – £28,167 per annum
- Early Childhood Educator – £17,382 per annum
- Childcare Leader – £7.93 per hour
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.