Add to basket or enquire
Level 2 Certificate in How to Become a Personal Trainer
A personal trainer is a person who is certified to train others to stay fit by ways of exercise, prescription and instruction. They first inquire their clients on their fitness goals and then train them to reach it. They may also help their clients in other aspects such as general health and nutritional guidelines. With the increase in the awareness of fitness benefits, the need for personal trainers has also increased. Personal training is regarded as a highly rewarding career which is entertaining and healthy as well.
This course, Level 2 Certificate in How to Become a Personal Trainer is designed to help out aspiring personal trainers to get them started with their career. Explore the requirements, certifications and skills that are required to be a successful personal trainer. Weight on the job opportunities and salary scale for personal trainers along with an insight into the importance of insurance. CPR and first aid that are important in the training environment to help customers facing injuries or other health conditions will also be taught thoroughly through this course. Also get to know your clients, how to retain them and about the common mistakes that can happen in personal training.
Why should you choose us?
- No Hidden Fee
- Free e-certificate (PDF)
- Free Career Support Service
- Free CV Writing and Interview Skills Pack available with this course.
- Get 2 days (48 hours) of free access to one of our 140 course strong course libraries, we will issue access upon your request when you have purchased a course.
- Nationally and internationally recognised Accredited qualification
- Excellent quality video tutorials
- Get Tutor support Monday-Friday
- Get one year's access to the course
- Get support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join our friendly online learning platform
- Our Course is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet, and Smartphone devices. So, you can access your course on Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G.
- There is no time limit for completing this course, it can be studied in your own time at your own pace.
- All tests are online and are taken either during or after the course, these are included in the price.
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the key topics listed under the curriculum.
Following key topics are covered in this course;
Module 1: Intro
Module 2: Requirements
Module 3: Skills For A Successful Personal Trainer
Module 4: Questions To Consider
Module 5: Certifications
Module 6: Job Opportunities
Module 7: Salary For Personal Trainer
Module 8: First Aid And Cpr
Module 9: Time Needed To Become A Personal Trainer
Module 10: Know Your Clients
Module 11; Interesting And Fun
Module 12: Common Mistakes
Module 13: Retaining Your Clients
Module 14: Insurance
Module 15: Summary
- Gain an insight into the requirements, certifications and skills required to be a successful personal trainer
- Weight on the job opportunities and salary scale for personal trainers
- Get into terms with CPR and first aid that will be needed in the training environment
- Get to know your clients and the ways to retain them in the long run
- Understand about the common mistakes that can happen in personal training
- Gain an insight into the importance of insurance for personal trainers
At the end of the course, learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. The online test is marked straight away, so you will know immediately if you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate for How to Become a Personal Trainer.
Who is this course for?
This course will suit individuals aspiring to be a personal trainer.
Learners for this course must be 16 years of age or above and should have a basic understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT.
This training course will help you become a:
- Personal Trainer
- Aerobics Instructor
- Fitness Instructor
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.