World Pro Academy
Add to basket or enquire
The aim of this qualification is to provide learners with the required skills and knowledge to plan, deliver and evaluate safe and effective fitness instruction sessions unsupervised via the context of gym-based exercise to a very high standard.
As the course is online based, students have 12 months access to our online learning platform to study completely at their own pace. Learners will work through written essays using our provided learning materials that can be accessed through our online learning platform. The guided learning hours for this qualification is 158 hours and most students are certified within 3 months; however, you do have the full 12 months to complete the course.
- Principles of exercise, fitness and health
- Anatomy and physiology for exercise
- Know how to support clients who take part in exercise and physical activity
- Health, safety and welfare in a fitness environment
- Planning gym-based exercise
- Instructing gym-based exercise
Enrolling with Worldpro Academy entitles you to the following features:
- Unlimited tutor support – You will receive live personal tutor support throughout the duration of your course. Your highly-qualified tutor will be available from Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm via email and telephone.
- Rapid marking response – Submissions of work are marked within 3 working days to ensure that you progress through your course as efficiently as possible.
- No deadlines – We do not impose any deadlines on our courses; you can complete the qualification entirely at your own pace throughout the duration of the course.
- Accredited certification – You will receive your accredited certificate and unit transcript free of charge from our approved awarding body at no extra cost!
Who is this course for?
The Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing (Gym-Based Exercise) is aimed at those learners looking to gain entry onto the Register of Exercise Professionals (REPS) as a Level 2 Fitness Instructor. Furthermore, this qualification is suitable for individuals who want a shorter course to enable them to make suitable career choices.
- Some experience of gym-based exercises, including free weights, is highly recommended
- The course requires physical exertion and individual participation is essential; therefore, a degree of physical fitness is necessary
- There is also an element of communication (discussing, presenting, reading and writing) involved and learners should have basic skills in communication at
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.