Learning Curve Group
Add to basket or enquire
Britain is a culturally diverse nation that respects and values the differences in people. Companies are legally required to follow a set of practices to tackle discrimination and ensure equality for their employees.
If you want to learn about equality and diversity in different contexts, this course will give you a great understanding of the different issues affecting equality and diversity in society today. You will gain an insight into the wide-ranging legislation that's needed to create a workplace centred on fairness, dignity and respect.
A good understanding of the wide-ranging legislation is essential in creating a workplace that is centred on fairness, dignity and respect.
- Learn the importance of equality and diversity within different contexts
- Gain an understanding of the different issues affecting equality and diversity in today’s society
Who is this course for?
This Level 2 Course in Equality and Diversity will help with both personal development and help you gain a strong understanding of the wide-ranging legislation that’s needed to create a workplace bound to the ideas of fairness, respect and that each employee is treated equal. It could also improve your CV for many different job roles;
- Office Manager (£18,000 to £38,000)
- Travel Agency Manager (£20,000 to £40,000)
- Human Resources Office (£15,000 to £50,000)
- The learner must live in England and be 19 years old or older. To enrol you must have your National Insurance number, a form of Identification, employment documents and details of your previous qualifications. This process can take 10-20 minutes.
*Please note there is a £125 cancellation fee if a learner enrols and fails to complete or withdraws early from the course. This fee is to cover administration costs. We may be able to offer extensions if learners are unable to meet the set submission deadline. Please read the declaration on the enrolment form carefully before signing up.
This course is for anyone who wants to gain a better understanding of equality and diversity in today’s society. Suitable for many roles as it demonstrates your commitment to inclusivity.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.