Add to basket or enquire
The Level 2 Certificate in Equality and Diversity will give learners an introduction to issues surrounding things such as stereotyping, prejudice and discrimination and how they can be avoided or resolved. Learners will also begin to develop knowledge on the basic rights that everyone is able to enjoy and the shared values of society whilst investigating the responsibilities of people and organisations in ensuring that barriers to participation in society are removed and everyone is treated as equals with equal opportunities.
The qualification will be assessed through a number of online workbooks constructed into an online portfolio. All assignments and learning materials for the course can be accessed through our online learning platform. Students have 12 months access to the online learning platform where they may study entirely at their own pace. Learners on the course will cover the following units:
- Equality and diversity in society
- Equality and diversity in the community
- Equality and diversity in the workplace
Whilst on the course learners will receive the following all-inclusive features:
- Unlimited tutor support – You will receive live personal tutor support throughout the duration of your course. Your highly-qualified tutor will be available from Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm via email and telephone.
- Rapid marking response – Submissions of work are marked within 3 working days to ensure that you progress through your course as efficiently as possible.
- No deadlines – We do not impose any deadlines on our courses; you can complete the qualification entirely at your own pace throughout the duration of the course.
- Accredited certification – You will receive your accredited certificate and unit transcript free of charge from our approved awarding body at no extra cost!
- Observations– You will also have access to one of our observers who can come out to your location at no extra cost. This means that the practical aspects of your course can be completed, and you don’t have to worry about additional payments!
Upon completion of the course learners will receive their accredited certification.We are an approved Training Qualifications UK Centre, meaning that we can offer approved qualifications through this OFQUAL-regulated, fully-accredited awarding body. With over 400 Centres worldwide, TQUK provide qualifications that meet the needs of learners, working with us to attain the very best results.
Who is this course for?
The Level 2 Certificate in Equality and Diversity is for anyone who is looking to develop their knowledge on issues and the anti-discrimination laws in place relating to equality and diversity. This course is ideal for those working within the health and social care industry to support continuous professional development, however the principles studied within this course are applicable to all aspects of life as they explore diversity issues that are relevant in multiple situations such as within a work environment as well as other social situations meaning that learners on this course will be able to demonstrate to any employer or potential employer that they have an understanding of equality and diversity which is an ideal workplace trait.
- Students must be able to demonstrate skills in Maths and English at Level 2
- Students must be at least 14 years old
By completing this qualification learners will be able to demonstrate continuous professional development within current roles and show their ability to take into account equality and diversity practices within the workplace and life in general which helps all learners to develop their employability as they prove they can be thoughtful of other people within their surroundings.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.