Learning Curve Group
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
If you work in health and social care, you need to understand the fundamentals of safeguarding in order to protect the health, well-being and human rights of the people you care for.
Our level 2 certificate in Understanding Dignity and Safeguarding in Adult Health and Social Care will teach you about the key principles of dignity, duty of care and safeguarding.
The course also covers the dilemmas you might face when working in adult health and social care, the responsibilities you have to the people you care for, and what can happen if care principles aren't properly upheld.
Understanding the fundamentals of safeguarding is essential for anyone working in adult health and social care.
- Learn the key principles of dignity, duty of care and safeguarding
- Investigate the principles and how they are applied
- Examine dilemmas that can arise
- Learn the consequences when care principles are not upheld
- The learner must live in England and be over 19 years old. As this course is fully funded and won't cost you anything, we need certain information to comply with government funding regulations. To enrol you must have your National Insurance number, a form of Identification, employment documents and details of your previous qualifications. This process can take 10-20 minutes.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.