Learning Curve Group
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
The best healthcare providers thrive by creating positive working relationships with patients, families and residents.
This fully online level 2 Certificate in Customer Service for Health and Social Care Settings is designed to help you develop these positive working relationships.
You will learn about customer expectations and how to adapt environments and your communication styles for customers with specific needs. You'll also gain a better understanding of what makes effective teams work.
This course is designed to help learners develop positive working relationships with customers in a health and social care setting, using effective communication.
- Understanding customer expectations in health and social care settings
- How to identify the types of customers who interact with health and social care services
- Different communication methods used in health and social care settings
- How to provide a safe, welcoming and inclusive environment for diverse needs
- The learner must live in England and be over 19 years old. As this course is fully funded and won't cost you anything, we need certain information to comply with government funding regulations. To enrol you must have your National Insurance number, a form of Identification, employment documents and details of your previous qualifications. This process can take 10-20 minutes
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.