Delight your customers, build customer loyalty and differentiation your product offering over others by offering superior customer service!
Customer service skills in clothing shops mainly involve knowing how to read a shopper quickly and accurately. This will involve turning walk-in customers into real shoppers. This helps a shop boost profits and build a good loyal customer base. Being accessible and friendly to everyone who walks through the shop's doors, will help in this cause. Apart from this, being ready to help the customer find what they need, will help the shop to garner a great reputation for customer service.
In fashion retail, customer service is important as your project your product offering to be of great value and utility. This is so as customer service will differentiation your product offering over others under normal circumstances.
Our Level 2 Certificate in Customer Service for Fashion Shops course teach you ways to persuade your customer to use your product over others and to ensure abundant sales. The course imparts skills to do this effectively in a manner you communicate the qualities and strengths of your product, project it in the most convincing and impressive manner. Above all how to be enthusiastic about selling it to customers.
Infinity Learning provides high-quality courses, which are designed by professionals in the field. All courses come with accreditations and certifications from internationally recognised institutions. All courses are accessible 24/7, 365 days from enrolment so that students can learn at their own pace and convenience. Each course is headed by a tutor specifically assigned for its learners in case of any difficulties or questions. This course comprises of expertly crafted e-learning modules. The course comes with a certification, which you can use to elevate your CV so you can get better, high-paying jobs.
Why should you choose us?
- No Hidden Fee
- Free e-certificate (PDF)
- Free Career Support Service
- Free CV Writing and Interview Skills Pack available with this course.
- Get 2 days (48 hours) of free access to one of our 140 course strong course libraries, we will issue access upon your request when you have purchased a course.
- Nationally and internationally recognised Accredited qualification
- Excellent quality video tutorials
- Get Tutor support Monday-Friday
- Get one year's access to the course
- Get support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join our friendly online learning platform
- Our Course is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet, and Smartphone devices. So, you can access your course on Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G.
- There is no time limit for completing this course, it can be studied in your own time at your own pace.
- All tests are online and are taken either during or after the course, these are included in the price.
Following key topics are covered in this course;
Module 1- Definition Of A Personal Shopper
Module 2- Planning & Analysis
Module 3- Fashion And Trends
Module 4- Events And Protocols
Module 5- Career Guidance
Module 6- Understanding Consumer Needs
Module 7- Consumer Attitudes
Module 8- Seduce Customers With Excellent Service
Module 9- How To Transform Your Business Into A Customer Magnet
Module 10- Sales Tips
During the course of study, you will be able to learn about:
- How to show the available merchandise to customers.
- Making alternative suggestions if what customers require is not available.
- Assisting customers in making their purchase decision.
- How to be truthful without being boastful and how to be honest with a customer.
- How to upsell in fashion retail and how to educate.
- Remembering about customers, especially their names.
- Going the extra distance to find the size a customer requires.
Learners will take an online MCQ assessment at the end of the course. Results will be displayed immediately after you submit the completed exam, stating whether you have qualified. You will also receive the certification for the program along with your result if you have passed.
Students will receive a certificate in “Customer Service for Fashion Shops” from Infinity Learning, upon the successful completion of the assignment.
Who is this course for?
The course is useful for those working in fashion retail in order to enhance their skill in offering great customer service. Also, anyone working in the retail format, this course will benefit by way of giving them more insights into customer service.
Learners for this course must be 16 years of age or above and should have a basic understanding of the English language, numeracy and ICT. Prospective learners need not have any formal entry-level qualification to follow this course. However, those having some practical retail customer service experience will find it easy to understand the subject matter.
This course is applicable to those working or intending to work as customer sales staff, sales supervisors, team leaders in the retail fashion industry. There are a number of career options available in the area of customer service, especially in fashion retail. Following are some of the career opportunities available:
- Customer Care Advisor
- Sales Associate
- Visual Consultant
- Personal Shopper
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.