Learning Curve Group
Add to basket or enquire
Many people find it helpful to seek counselling at some point in their lives, and a counsellor can provide support for people in all sorts of situations.
If you're interested in supporting people to improve their personal well-being, this course will provide you with the correct understanding, knowledge and skills to do that.
You'll learn about core counselling skills and how to use them in a counselling relationship. You will also be taught about counselling theory and the ethical framework that informs how counsellors use their skills.
Level 2 Certificate in Counselling Skills (RQF)
People in any situation could benefit from counselling, those with the correct understanding, knowledge and skills can provide them with support to improve personal well-being.
- Describe how core counselling skills can be used in a counselling relationship and in other helping activities
- Describe how counselling theory underpins the use of counselling skills
- Describe how the ethical framework informs own use of counselling skills.
- Describe how to develop skills and qualities in the future
Who is this course for?
This course if for anyone who is in the counselling industry or those looking to increase their skills in counselling.
- The learner must live in England and be over 19 years old. As this course is fully funded and won't cost you anything, we need certain information to comply with government funding regulations. To enrol you must have your National Insurance number, a form of Identification, employment documents and details of your previous qualifications. This process can take 10-20 minutes.
This course if for anyone who wants to start a career in counselling.