Learning Curve Group
Add to basket or enquire
Many people find it helpful to seek counselling at some point in their lives, and a counsellor can provide support for people in all sorts of situations.
If you're interested in supporting people to improve their personal well-being, this course will provide you with the correct understanding, knowledge and skills to do that.
You'll learn about core counselling skills and how to use them in a counselling relationship. You will also be taught about counselling theory and the ethical framework that informs how counsellors use their skills.
People in any situation could benefit from counselling, those with the correct understanding, knowledge and skills can provide them with support to improve personal well-being.
- Describe how core counselling skills can be used in a counselling relationship and in other helping activities
- Describe how counselling theory underpins the use of counselling skills
- Describe how the ethical framework informs own use of counselling skills.
- Describe how to develop skills and qualities in the future
Who is this course for?
By taking this Level 2 Course in Counselling Skills, you’re able to open yourself to new opportunities within the counselling career path. Such careers may include;
- Counsellor (£23,654 to £45,838)
- Youth Worker (£18,000 to £33,000)
- Psychotherapist (£40,056 to £53,218)
- The learner must live in England and be over 19 years old. To enrol you must have your National Insurance number, a form of Identification, employment documents and details of your previous qualifications. This process can take 10-20 minutes.
*Please note there is a £125 cancellation fee if a learner enrols and fails to complete or withdraws early from the course. This fee is to cover administration costs. We may be able to offer extensions if learners are unable to meet the set submission deadline. Please read the declaration on the enrolment form carefully before signing up.
This course if for anyone who wants to start a career in counselling.