Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
A message to our learning community
With the current outbreak of Coronavirus hitting countless countries and economies around the world, we stand together with all those who have been impacted by COVID-19. We also want to remember and appreciate the healthcare professionals and other individuals in essential services who are braving this pandemic from the forefront with their selfless acts of service.
Learners will get “Certificate in COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Awareness” Course for Free on purchasing this course
NCFE CACHE Level 2 Certificate in Children and Young People's Workforce (RQF)
This course calls out for all individuals who aspire and would love a career in childcare. Not only them, childcare professionals who are aiming on improving their expertise might also benefit from this course program as this course is internationally recognized and will provide you with knowledge and skills that will make you stand apart from the others in the industry. Taking it one at a time, the course tutors have beautifully laid out all that you need to establish yourself as a successful and inspirational childcare worker.
Learning and development is important for every child. Hence, this course will talk about learning and development in a childcare setting with sufficient detail. You will also get to learn about the legislative context that a child normally operates within.
The course will thoroughly explore the roles and responsibilities pertaining to childcare workers, so that one can confidently carry them out as needed. This course has also given due priority to areas such as early education framework, children and young people health and safety and many other crucial aspects.
Grab this Special Offer!!
You can provide the special voucher code attached below, at the time of purchasing the course to get a great discount which would make you delighted as no one could compare.
- Qualification type: Level 2 Certificate
- Qualification title: NCFE CACHE Level 2 Certificate in Children and Young People’s Workforce
- Accreditation status: Accredited
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH): 261
- Total Qualification Time (TQT): 350
- Qualification number (QN): 601/3395/8
Course Curriculum : NCFE CACHE Level 2 Certificate in Children and Young People's Workforce (RQF)
- Child and Young Person Development [TDA 2.1]
- Contribute to the Support of Child and Young Person Development [CCLD MU 2.2]
- Safeguarding the Welfare of Children and Young People [TDA 2.2]
- Contribute to Children and Young People’s Health and Safety [MU 2.4]
- Contribute to the Support of Positive Environments for Children and Young People [MU 2.8]
- Understand Partnership Working in Services for Children and Young People [MU 2.9]
- Support Children and Young People’s Positive Behaviour [TDA 2.9]
- Introduction to Communication Children’s Settings [SHC 21]
- Personal Development in Health and Social Care [SHC 22]
- Equality and Inclusion in Health [SHC 23]
- Maintain and Support Relationships with Children [TDA 2.7]
- Promote Child’s Development [CYP Core 3.2]
- How to Safeguard the Wellbeing of Children [CYP Core 3.3]
If there are any questions or queries about this programme, you can state here, and we will get a course advisor to contact you as soon as possible.
Method of Assessment:
To be awarded the NCFE CACHE Level 2 Certificate in Children and Young People’s Workforce learners are required to achieve 29 credits from Mandatory Group A and 6 credits from Optional Group B.
Internally assessed and externally moderated portfolio of evidence. Each learner is required to create a portfolio of evidence which demonstrates achievement of all the learning outcomes and assessment criteria.
Successful learners will be awarded the NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Children and Young People’s Workforce.
CACHE are continually investing in high quality qualifications for the care and education industry, making them the UK’s leading sector specialist. Developed by experts, CACHE qualifications help millions of learners to raise professional standards across the sector. As a result, CACHE has gained a deserved reputation for excellence and leadership.
NCFE is a national Awarding Organisation, passionate about designing, developing and certificating diverse, nationally recognised qualifications and awards. These qualifications contribute to the success of millions of learners at all levels, bringing them closer to fulfilling their personal goals. Last year alone, over 340,000 learners from over 2,000 colleges, schools and training organisations chose NCFE as the Awarding Organisation to help them move their careers forward.
Benefits you will gain:
- 0% interest free payment plan
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
- Learners will be Eligible for TOTUM Discount Card
Learners will need to be over the age of 19, and must demonstrate the following:
- Vocational or academic qualification at Level 2 or higher
- Basic level of literacy, numeracy and ICT ability
In order to qualify for the program you will need to submit a completed application form which will be provided to you. This form should be provided to us within a month of enrolment along with the following;
- Proof of educational qualifications
- You must provide an identification document such as a passport or a driving licence.
- Nursery Nurse
- Nursery Manager
- Nursery Worker - £16,446 per annum
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.