Add to basket or enquire
A call centre is often the only point of contact for customers and represents the front-line of most modern businesses!
A Call Centre is a business discipline that is focused on helping callers in their quarries through effective service delivery. In most instances, a call centre handles all the incoming and outgoing calls. The call centre is often seen as the face of a business and is, therefore, a critical part of any organisation.
Our course, Level 2 Certificate in Call Centre Success, offers a comprehensive introduction to call centre standards and practices. We emphasise the role played by a call centre employee revolves around being marketing and customer care oriented. Hence, have to be sufficiently trained to play the pivotal role expected of them. In essence, continuous training plays a big part as the consumers continue to demand ever-superior service standards.
Infinity Learning offers highly interactive and highly rated call centre success course for call centre staff. The course focus on critical areas such as improving service levels, increasing employee engagement, optimising operations, and improving the overall value of the call centre.
Infinity Learning provides high-quality courses, which are designed by professionals in the field. All courses come with accreditations and certifications from internationally recognised institutions. All courses are accessible 24/7, 365 days from enrolment so that students can learn at their own pace and convenience. Each course is headed by a tutor specifically assigned for its learners in case of any difficulties or questions. This course comprises of expertly crafted e-learning modules. The course comes with a certification, which you can use to elevate your CV so you can get better, high-paying jobs.
Why should you choose us?
- No Hidden Fee
- Free e-certificate (PDF)
- Free Career Support Service
- Free CV Writing and Interview Skills Pack available with this course.
- Get 2 days (48 hours) of free access to one of our 140 course strong course libraries, we will issue access upon your request when you have purchased a course.
- Nationally and internationally recognised Accredited qualification
- Excellent quality video tutorials
- Get Tutor support Monday-Friday
- Get one year's access to the course
- Get support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join our friendly online learning platform
- Our Course is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet, and Smartphone devices. So, you can access your course on Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G.
- There is no time limit for completing this course, it can be studied in your own time at your own pace.
- All tests are online and are taken either during or after the course, these are included in the price.
Following key topics are covered in this course;
Module 1. The Powerful Choice Of Csr
Module 2. How To Gain The Professional Edge
Module 3. All Important Customers
Module 4. Building Your Customer Handling Skills
Module 5. Building Your Customer Handling Skills (Cont.)
Module 6. Attitude: Is An Important Asset
During the course of study, you will be able to learn about:
- Why a call centre is an important business area in the present business climate.
- The reasons why a call centre is different to face to face engagement.
- Recognise the expected performance of a call centre employee.
- Learn the fundamentals of telephone services and how to handle calls effectively.
- Learn of different ways that performance can be improved.
- How to deal with difficult customers and handle objections,
- Improving verbal communications skills.
- Learn about probing techniques.
Students will receive a “Certificate in Call Centre Success” from Infinity Learning, upon the successful completion of the assignment.
Learners will take an online MCQ assessment at the end of the course. Results will be displayed immediately after you submit the completed exam, stating whether you have qualified. You will also receive the certification for the program along with your result if you have passed.
Who is this course for?
The course is suitable for anyone especially those working in call centres both inbound and outbound. Also, the learnings can have a great impact on customer service staff who have to deal with customers over the phone.
Learners for this course must be 16 years of age or above and should have a basic understanding of the English language, numeracy and ICT. No previous experience is required to follow this course. However, having practical exposure to working in call centres or customer relations roles will find this course useful.
This course of study opens the doors to a wide variety of careers revolving around call centre or customer relations staff. This, in turn, will broaden your career prospects to potential employers. Following are some of the career opportunities available:
- Customer Service Advisor
- Patient Support Advisor
- Contact Centre Operator
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.