Learning Curve Group
Add to basket or enquire
Get ahead in business with our online level 2 Certificate in Understanding Business Improvement Techniques.
This qualification will help you to develop effective team working practices alongside principles and techniques that support workplace organisations.
You will learn how continuous improvement techniques such as Kaizen can be applied for a boost in productivity, effectiveness, safety and waste reduction, and how businesses use it to gain that all-important competitive edge.
This qualification aims to build knowledge on the study of business improvement techniques, including workplace organisation, building effective teams and managing working relationships. It will also teach the importance of improving processes and procedures using visual management systems and flow process analysis.
• Safe and effective team working
• Principles and techniques that support workplace organisation
• An understanding of continuous improvement techniques (Kaizen) and their application in the workplace
• How to use visual management systems
• Problem-solving techniques
• How to carry out flow process analysis
- The learner must live in England and be over 19 years old. As this course is fully funded and won't cost you anything, we need certain information to comply with government funding regulations. To enrol you must have your National Insurance number, a form of Identification, employment documents and details of your previous qualifications. This process can take 10-20 minutes.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.