Learning Curve Group
Add to basket or enquire
Get ahead in business with our online level 2 Certificate in Understanding Business Improvement Techniques.
This qualification will help you to develop effective team working practices alongside principles and techniques that support workplace organisations.
You will learn how continuous improvement techniques such as Kaizen can be applied for a boost in productivity, effectiveness, safety and waste reduction, and how businesses use it to gain that all-important competitive edge.
This qualification aims to build knowledge on the study of business improvement techniques, including workplace organisation, building effective teams and managing working relationships. It will also teach the importance of improving processes and procedures using visual management systems and flow process analysis.
• Safe and effective team working
• Principles and techniques that support workplace organisation
• An understanding of continuous improvement techniques (Kaizen) and their application in the workplace
• How to use visual management systems
• Problem-solving techniques
• How to carry out flow process analysis
Who is this course for?
This course in Business Improvement Techniques will open up many opportunities and a broader range of career paths. You will learn how continuous improvement techniques can boost businesses and give them a competitive advantage. This would be useful if you want to pursue a career in the Business and Management sector;
- Business Project Manager (£22,000 to £70,000)
- Chief Executive (£55,000 to £150,000)
- Investment Analyst (£22,000 to £60,000)
- The learner must live in England and be over 19 years old. To enrol you must have your National Insurance number, a form of Identification, employment documents and details of your previous qualifications. This process can take 10-20 minutes.
*Please note there is a £125 cancellation fee if a learner enrols and fails to complete or withdraws early from the course. This fee is to cover administration costs. We may be able to offer extensions if learners are unable to meet the set submission deadline. Please read the declaration on the enrolment form carefully before signing up.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.