Add to basket or enquire
TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Behaviour that Challenges in Children (RQF)
Involve yourself with the major behaviour challenges that children may face and be the real hero by helping them control their behaviour in the most appropriate way. Our most exclusive Ofqual regulated 15 credit TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Behaviour that Challenges in Children (RQF) qualification will train you professionally with an accredited certification.
Our TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Behaviour that Challenges in Children (RQF) is accredited by TQUK, one of the leading Awarding Organisations in the UK. TQUK is recognised by the Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (Ofqual) in England, CCEA Regulation in Northern Ireland, and Qualifications Wales.
Our TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Behaviour that Challenges in Children (RQF) qualification’s materials and learning guidelines have been meticulously created by renowned experts to completely prepare you as a social worker, mental health worker and more. To achieve this credential, you have to complete 15 credits from 6 mandatory units. The qualification is suitable for anyone aged 16 and above. After completing the course, you will be able to progress to higher levels of professional credentials and quickly advance your career trajectory.
So, enrol now and seize better opportunities!
- Qualification type: TQUK Level 2 Certificate
- Qualification title: TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Behaviour that Challenges in Children (RQF)
- Accreditation status: Accredited
- Level: 2
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH): 108
- Total Qualification Time (TQT): 150
- Qualification number (QN): 603/4217/1
**TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Behaviour that Challenges in Children (RQF)**
- Unit 1: Awareness of Behaviour That Challenges in Children
- Unit 2: Principles of Intervention When Working With Behaviour That Challenges in Children
- Unit 3: Behaviour That Challenges and Mental Health
- Unit 4: Behaviour That Challenges and Learning Disabilities in Children
- Unit 5: Behaviour That Challenges, Sensory Issues and Autism in Children
- Unit 6: Legislation Supporting Behaviour That Challenges in Children
Total Qualification Time
This is an estimate of the total length of time it is expected that a learner will typically take to achieve and demonstrate the level of attainment necessary for the award of the qualification, i.e. to achieve all learning outcomes.
Total Qualification Time is GLH and an estimate of the number of hours a learner is likely to spend in preparation, study, or any other learning, including assessment, which takes place as directed by, but not under the supervision of a lecturer supervisor, or tutor. The credit value, where given for qualification, is determined by TQT, as one credit corresponds to 10 hours of learning.
Total Qualification Time for this qualification is 150 hours.
Total credit for this qualification is 15.
Guided Learning Hours
These hours are made up of all contact time, guidance, or supervision of a learner by a lecturer, supervisor, tutor, trainer, or other appropriate provider of education or training.
Guided Learning Hours for this qualification is 108.
- The qualification is assessed by internally set and marked assessments subject to external quality assurance. Where indicated in the unit specifications, assessment must meet the requirements of the identified assessment strategy/principles.
- Materials for internal assessment must be submitted to TQUK for approval prior to use and must be mapped to the relevant unit, learning outcome and assessment criteria.
- Assessment activities consist of a Skills for Care and Development /Skills for health assessment strategy
- Performance should be assessed in line with the Skills for Care and Development RQF Assessment Principles.
- Some unit’s assessments must take place in a real work environment. Simulation is not permitted.
- Assignments should be submitted via the online portal.
- All learning outcomes must be met to achieve a pass - there is no grading.
Successful candidates will be awarded a TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Behaviour that Challenges in Children (RQF) from Training Qualifications UK Ltd.
Successful learners can progress to other qualifications such as:
- Level 3 Certificate in Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care
- Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care
- Level 3 Diploma in Healthcare Support
- Level 3 Diploma in Healthcare Support Services
They may also wish to expand learning into other areas of Health and Social Care at the same level with qualifications such as:
- Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Mental Health
- Level 2 Certificate in Mental Health Awareness
- Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Working with Individuals with Learning Disabilities
- Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Autism
Who is this course for?
- Those who have already worked in this sector and develop their efficiency
- The aspiring professionals who want to add new skills to their CV
- Individuals who want to start their career as a mental health worker, social worker, or anything relevant in the field.
TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Behaviour that Challenges in Children (RQF) qualification does not have any specific entry requirements for students. However, you must be at least 16 years old or above to register and undergo an initial assessment.
TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Behaviour that Challenges in Children (RQF) qualification
You will have the ability to accomplish a lot of things with this certificate. Here are just a few examples:
- Social Care Worker
- Adult Care Worker
- Healthcare Support Worker
- Mental Health Professional
- Mental Health Therapist
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.