London School of International Business
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
Level 2 Certificate for Court Ushers is a 25 credit qualification. It has been designed for learners who wish to progress to study a law degree but may not have the traditional entry qualifications usually required. Learners who complete this qualification can progress to study at several UK Universities and other universities globally.
Why is this course right for you?
- Transform your career: Enrol today and make a life changing decision, get necessary knowledge to transform your career.
- Move up in your career: With our fully accredited course, you can move up to the next level in your organisation with ease.
- Upgrade your skills : Add value to your current educational profile and achieve skill sets to compete in your job role.
- Enhance your credibility: the qualification is fully accredited and recognised and adds value to your educational profile.
- Progression opportunities : As this qualification is approved and regulated, learners are eligible to progress to continuing professional development, or as entry onto larger qualifications at the same or higher levels. on completion at an attractive fee plan.
- Cost effective: Typically, British qualification starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with LSIB, you enjoy savings of up to 60% on your educational investment.
- 100% Online: Study online with the UK’s leading online course provider.
- Global programme: Study anytime, anywhere using your laptop, phone or a tablet.
- Study material: Comprehensive study material / e-library support / study links available at no additional cost.
- Easy Payment plans: Interest free monthly, quarterly and half yearly payment plans available for all courses.
- Extensive Tutor Support : Qualifications delivered by LSIB comes with complete tutor support via live chat and email. Support via whatsapp call is provided on case to case basis.
- Assessments: Assessment is done through written assignments and/ or dissertation project.
- Fees listed is for complete course - inclusive of all costs.
- We also offer flexible payment plans, please contact us via phone / email / Chat / whats App or simply email us admissions[at]lsib[dot]co[dot]uk
Although the qualification is primarily intended to support your progression to higher education, the introductory skills, knowledge and understanding that you will gain would be of use in various job roles in a legal setting, such as legal secretary or administrator, including those offered through school/college-leaver traineeships or fast-track programmes.
The Certificate will provide you with a firm grounding in terms of legal knowledge and understanding, alongside the opportunity to develop the academic and research skills you will need on an LLB or BA degree course in law.
The Level 2 Certificate in Court Ushers consists of the 5 mandatory units(each having 5 credit value) that provide a total of 25 credits.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE
- DIVERSITY IN CUSTOMER SERVICE
- FUNCTION OF COURT USHERING IN COURTS
- GUIDELINES FOR WITNESS
- ROLE OF IT SYSTEMS
Assessment and verification
All units within this qualification are internally assessed and externally verified by the awarding body. The qualifications are criterion referenced, based on the achievement of all the specified learning outcomes.
To achieve a ‘pass’ for a unit, learners must provide evidence to demonstrate that they have fulfilled all the learning outcomes and meet the standards specified by all assessment criteria.
Accelerated Mode available - Now complete this qualification in just 6 months !
Under accelerated mode, learner can complete this qualification in just 6 months at a special pricing of £1000 only for Reed visitors.
Apply today - Visit London School of International Business website.
Who is this course for?
This qualification will suit you if you are planning to take a law degree but do not yet have sufficient, relevant attainment at Level 2 to meet the entry requirements for a higher education course.
There are no formal educational requirements for this qualification.
Please get in touch with the admissions team for more information. Visit London School of International Business website and chat with the admissions agents for more information.
The legal knowledge, understanding and skills that the Certificate will have helped you develop will also prepare you to progress to a Level 3 law qualification such as a Level 3 Diploma in Law.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.