Add to basket or enquire
The Level 2 Award in Safeguarding and Protecting Children and Young People covers how to safeguard and protect children, young people and practitioners in the workplace as well as how to respond to evidence or concerns that a child or young person has been abused.
Child protection is a crucial aspect of any working role involving children.
The qualification will be assessed through a combination of essays and evidence submission that will be constructed into an online portfolio. All assignments and learning materials for the course can be accessed through our online learning platform. Students have 12 months access to the online learning platform where they may study entirely at their own pace. Learners on the course will cover the following unit:
- Introduction to safeguarding and protecting children or young people
Whilst on the course learners will receive the following all-inclusive features:
- Unlimited tutor support – You will receive live personal tutor support throughout the duration of your course. Your highly-qualified tutor will be available from Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm via email and telephone.
- Rapid marking response – Submissions of work are marked within 3 working days to ensure that you progress through your course as efficiently as possible.
- No deadlines – We do not impose any deadlines on our courses; you can complete the qualification entirely at your own pace throughout the duration of the course.
- Accredited certification – You will receive your accredited certificate and unit transcript free of charge from our approved awarding body at no extra cost!
- Observations– You will also have access to one of our observers who can come out to your location at no extra cost. This means that the practical aspects of your course can be completed, and you don’t have to worry about additional payments!
Upon completion of the course learners will receive their accredited certification. We are an approved Training Qualifications UK Centre, meaning that we can offer approved qualifications through this OFQUAL-regulated, fully-accredited awarding body. With over 400 Centres worldwide, TQUK provide qualifications that meet the needs of learners, working with us to attain the very best results.
Who is this course for?
The Level 2 Award in Safeguarding and Protecting Children and Young People is suitable for learners working, or wishing to work, with children and young people supporting Child Protection. This includes those in voluntary or unpaid positions. Such positions would be a Teaching Assistant, Teacher, Nursery Assistant or Care Worker.
- Students must be able to demonstrate skills in Maths and English at Level 1
- Students must be at least 16 years old
This course applies to all industries and roles where children may be involved as it is crucial to ensure that younger and more vulnerable people are protected.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.