Add to basket or enquire
PLEASE NOTE: YOU WILL NEED TO TRAVEL TO OUR TRAINING CENTRE IN EAST LONDON FOR THIS TEST.
Level 1 Award in Health and Safety in a Construction Environment
This qualification is intended for learners who need to attain the CSCS Green Labourer Card
From 1st of July 2014 those who need a CSCS Green Labourer Card can obtain one by completing the Level 1 Award in Health and Safety in a Construction Environment. This includes those entering the construction industry plus those who are renewing their CSCS Green Labourer Card.
Learners will have the flexibility to schedule their exam between the hours of 12:00 pm and 16:00 pm Monday to Friday
Location: The exam will be provided at our centre located in East London.
Level 1 Award in Health and Safety in a construction environment is aimed at learners who currently work, or want to work, in construction.
Successful completion of the Level 1 Award in Health and Safety in a Construction Environment will enable learners to apply for the Construction Skills Certificate Scheme (CSCS) Labourer Card* which allows access to construction sites in the UK as a non-skilled worker.
WHY CHOOSE FUNDING CONNECT
- High Pass rates – Results are everything!
- We have experience in qualifying over 5000 learners for the Level 1 Award
- You will be qualified by a market-leading international Awarding Organisation (AO)
- Price includes, course materials, exam and certificate. No hidden charges!
- This qualification is accredited by Ofqual in the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF).
Students will be provided with PowerPoint slides and student notes.
* After achieving the Level 1 Award in Health and Safety in a construction environment course you will also need to pass the CITB Health, Safety and Environment Test to apply for your CSCS Green card.
Who is this course for?
This qualification is aimed at learners who currently work, or want to work, in construction who need a CSCS Green Labourer Card.
There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification and learners will not be restricted access on the grounds of prior academic attainment, age, employment, geographic location or any other grounds.
Achieving The Level 1 Award in Health and Safety in a construction environment can lead to work in:
- Construction site operative
- On site cleaner