BEKE College C.I.C.
Assessment & Exam Fee will be £360 to be paid prior to course date.
1 Day Course - Classroom Based - 9.30am - 3.30pm
Level 1 in Construction Health and Safety
Receive your card within 10 days (Price includes card cost)
GQA Health and Safety test. This H&S evidence must have been completed within the 2 years preceding application. Full cards require proof of role specific qualification achievement and the same H&S evidence as above.
Please note we will require proof from the relevant Awarding Organisation that registration/certification evidence is authentic and reserve the right to pass on any related costs.
On the Day
- Arrive On time
- Induction (Health and Safety of training area)
- Course Begins
- Construction Health and Safety Training
- Receive card within 10 days
The process is swift and we ensure to provide you with details of Agencies you can go to for registering your interest for job opportunities.
Will be issued same day following your passing of exam and course completion
Who is this course for?
- Anyone interested in the Construction Industry and would like to gain further experience
- There are no entry requirements for this course
- Apply for job roles within this sector
- Construction Worker
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.