Training Express Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
This food safety in manufacturing training course is designed to provide food production operatives and those who work in the food manufacturing industry with an in-depth knowledge of the legislation and procedures regarding food health and safety, risk and control in the workplace.
The course explores HSE compliance, food hazards in manufacturing, pest control, and much more. By the end of the course, you will have an excellent understanding of how to minimise the risk of food contamination in the manufacturing process, with the practical knowledge and understanding to implement effective control measures in the work environment.
This training program applies to those directly involved in the food manufacturing process, such as food technologists, as well as health and safety compliance professionals, such as quality control assurance officers.
By the end of the course, learners will be able to:
- Identify the major food hazards in manufacturing, from delivery to service
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of food safety legislation in the UK
- Prevent contamination in the workplace & implement effective risk control measures
- Understand the different types of food pests and how to control them
- Be aware of their legal responsibilities at work and HSE regulations
Key Features of Level 1 Food Safety – Manufacturing:
Our trusted, high quality and affordable online courses are designed to train individuals to become experts in their field.
- Accredited, quality CPD training
- Instant e-certificate and hard copy dispatch by next working day
- Fully online, interactive course with audio voiceover
- Developed by qualified health and safety professionals
- Self-paced learning accessible via laptop, tablet and smartphone
- 24/7 Learning assistance and tutor support
- Discounts on bulk purchases
Module 1: Food Safety Legislation
In module one, we will explore the laws and legislation surrounding food safety in manufacturing in the UK, including HSE regulations.
Module 2: Hazards from Delivery to Service
In module two, we will take a look at workplace hazards and risks in the food manufacturing industry, how to identify and minimise them.
Module 3: Risk Control (Prevention of Contamination)
In module three, we will learn about the different ways that food can get contaminated, and the prevention and control measures we can implement in the workplace.
Module 4: Pests, Premises and People
In module four, we will broaden our understanding of pest control measures, maintaining the premises and personal hygiene best practice.
All of our courses are fully accredited, providing you with up-to-date skills and knowledge and helping you to become more competent and effective in your chosen field.
Once you’ve successfully completed your course, you will immediately be sent a digital certificate. Also, you can have your printed certificate delivered by post (shipping cost £3.99). Our certifications have no expiry dates, although we do recommend that you renew them every 12 months.
Who is this course for?
This in-depth training course is essential for anyone who works in the food manufacturing industry, which includes:
- Food Production Operatives
- Quality Assurance Officers
- Food Technologists
- Food Operations Managers
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.