Empower UK Employment Training
Add to basket or enquire
Level 1 Certificate in Real Estate Principles and Practice
Don't miss the chance to elevate your career with our Level 1 Certificate in Real Estate Principles and Practice. Seize the opportunity to master the market, outshine the competition, and become the tech-savvy real estate agent everyone needs. Enrol now – the property ladder won't climb itself
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the essential duties and responsibilities that underpin the role of a Real Estate Agents.
- Delineate the Spectrum of Real Estate Agent Specialisations.
- Learn to effectively organize and manage a Real Estate Agent's day-to-day activities using industry-standard tools and practices, ensuring a seamless flow of transactions and client interactions.
- Develop critical skills to appraise current listing strategies and employ innovative tactics that resonate with contemporary buyers and market demands.
- Construct and refine negotiation plans that are robust, client-centered, and designed to thrive in the fast-paced real estate environment.
- Leverage cutting-edge technology in real estate Operations; embrace and integrate the latest technological advancements in your practice to streamline processes
Why Choose This Level 1 Certificate in Real Estate Principles and Practice?
- LIFETIME access
- Full tutor support available
- Device Compatibility
- No Exam, Instant Free Certificate on Real Estate Agent
- Free Workplace Management Toolkit
★★★★★ "Brilliant Course."
Reviewed by Lisa Coy
Date of Experience: 9 Oct 2023
Reviewed by Liz Snell
Date of Experience: 17 Oct 2023
Reviewed by ildiko Hegyine Liptak
Date of Experience: 2 Nov 2023
- 1: Understanding Estate Agent 06:00
- 2: Different Types of Estate Agents 04:00
- 3: Getting Started on the Job 05:00
- 4: Listing Property_ Finding the Sellers 09:00
- 5: Valuation Process 05:00
- 6: Negotiating as an Estate Agent 05:00
- 7: Feedback 01:00
- 8: Toolkit Promo 00:18
- 9: Workplace Management Toolkit 23:00
Level 1 Certificate in Real Estate Principles and Practice Course Syllabus
Understanding Estate Agent: Master the roles, requirements, and competitive landscape of being a Real Estate Agent.
Different Types of Estate Agents: Understand the roles of Rental Agents, Property Negotiators, and Property Managers in the Real Estate Agent profession.
Getting Started on the Job: Learn organizational and professional strategies for success as a Real Estate Agent.
Listing Property: Finding the Sellers: Acquire skills for listing appointments, handling offers, and closing deals as a Real Estate Agent.
Valuation Process: Master the valuation, evaluation, and appraisal processes, and maintain client relationships as a Real Estate Agent.
Real Estate Negotiations: Understand the negotiation process and the importance of effective communication for a Real Estate Agent.
Who is this course for?
This Real Estate Agent course is for anyone. This Level 1 qualification will enable you to progress into further learning in employment law; such as:
- Level 2 Diploma in Real Estate Agent
- Level 3 Diploma in Real Estate Agent
- Level 4 Diploma in Real Estate Agent
- Level 5 Diploma in Real Estate Agent
Learners must be at least 14 years old.
- Estate Agent - £20K to 40K/year.
- Property Valuer - £22K to 45K/year.
- Lettings Negotiator - £18K to 30K/year.
- Real Estate Marketing Specialist - £25K to 45K/year.
- Property Developer - £30K to 60K/year.
- Property Manager: £25K to £45K/ year
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Reed Courses Certificate of Completion
Digital certificate - Included
Will be downloadable when all lectures have been completed.