**Funding Connect are a British Safety Council, Proqual, SQA and NCFE approved Training Centre**
Level 1 Award in Health and Safety in a construction environment (QCF)
This qualification is intended for learners who need to attain the CSCS Green Labourer Card
From 1st of July 2014 those who need a CSCS Green Labourer Card can obtain one by completing the Level 1 Award in Health and Safety in a Construction Environment. This includes those entering the construction industry plus those who are renewing their CSCS Green Labourer Card.
Learners will have the flexibility to schedule their exam when convenient for themselves between the hours of 12:00 pm and 16:00 pm Monday to Friday and 11:00 am - 16:00pm on Sunday.
Location: This exam will be taken at our college located in Ilford, London.
Level 1 Award in Health and Safety in a construction environment is aimed at learners who currently work, or want to work, in construction.
Successful completion of the Level 1 Award in Health and Safety in a Construction Environment will enable learners to apply for the Construction Skills Certificate Scheme (CSCS) Labourer Card* which allows access to construction sites in the UK as a non-skilled worker.
WHY CHOOSE FUNDING CONNECT
- High Pass rates – Results are everything – Guaranteed Pass Scheme (please call for further details)
- FREE of charge unlimited exam retakes
- Price includes, certificates, exam and course materials provided for your training. No hidden charges!
- You will receive training from the best tutors and assessors.
- Increase your earnings potential with gaining industry qualification
- This qualification is accredited by Ofqual in the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF).
Students will be provided with PowerPoint slides and student notes.
The exam is a 40 question (Paper based) examination lasting one hour and will be booked at our centre in Ilford, London.
* After achieving the Level 1 Award in Health and Safety in a construction environment course you will also need to pass the CITB Health, Safety and Environment Test to apply for your CSCS Green card.
Who is this course for?
This qualification is aimed at learners who currently work, or want to work, in construction who need a CSCS Green Labourer Card.
There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification and learners will not be restricted access on the grounds of prior academic attainment, age, employment, geographic location or any other grounds.
Achieving The Level 1 Award in Health and Safety in a construction environment can lead to work in:
- Construction site operative
- Cleaning person
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.