Add to basket or enquire
Turkey is a transcontinental country that is considered to be the gateway and cultural meeting point between Asia and Europe. There are nearly 80 million people living in Turkey and Turkish is considered the most widely spoken of the Turkic languages, with approximately 80 million native speakers in Europe and Asia combined.
This package will teach you the Turkish language to an advanced level, you will also learn handy business language to improve your job opportunities or existing company’s prospects. Turkey has the 17th largest GDP in the world and is among the world’s leading producers of agricultural products, textiles, vehicles and home appliances.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
Turkish Level 1
- Identify the alphabet and the sounds in Turkish
- Introduce yourself and others
- Talk about colours
- Use numbers 1-20
- Use the days of the week
- Use simply greetings
- Talk about professions
- Talk about countries and where you live
- Tell the time
- Give your phone number and contact details
- Talk about food and drinks
Turkish Level 2
- Make basic conversation and greetings
- Tell the time
- Talk about clothes and shopping
- Order at the café
- Talk about the house
- Use phrases for travel and at the beach
- Make simple requests, recommendations and apologies
- Talk about what is happening
- Describe problems
Turkish Level 3
- Ask for locations or places using “where?”
- Recognise parts of the body
- Ask politely using “could”
- Learn how to order food and drinks at a restaurant
- Learn how to ask for information in a hotel
- Able to express yourself in the future tense
- Talk about yourself and your company
- Arrange and attend business meetings
- Talk on the phone and leave messages
- Describe your product
- Use phrases to help with negotiations and sales
- Discuss agreements and contracts
- Talk about banking and accounting
- Use key phrases for business and travel
- Mapped to international CEFR levels and ACTFL standards
- Speak the national language of Turkey
- Understand the culture of the Turkish people with a language that has history in the Byzantine and Ottoman Empires
- Implement your knowledge as you make your way through the course
- Examples in sound, so you can practice your pronunciation until it’s perfect
Course completion certificate included.
Free technical support available 7am-7pm GMT via email, telephone or online chat.
This course is compatible with Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad and Android devices.
Learn anytime, anywhere!
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.