Add to basket or enquire
Italian is a Romance language, also known as the language of music, architecture, fine cuisine and the arts. Spoken by around 66 million people, it is the fourth most studied language in the world.
Did you know that the word America comes from Italian? And that part of its vocabulary is shared with French, Spanish, Portuguese, and Romanian?
Italian and Business
Italy is a world leader in fashion, the culinary arts, interior design, and furniture, therefore working with the country will provide a number of opportunities to develop your career and expand your cultural horizons.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
This fulfilling programme will provide you with well-rounded fundamental skills to be able to confidently interact in this language, in all aspects of your life.
Italian Level 1
- Identify the alphabet and the sounds in Italian
- Introduce yourself and others
- Talk about colours
- Use numbers 1-100
- Use the days and months
- Use simple greetings
- Talk about professions
- Talk about your family and tell the time
- Give your phone number and give your age
- Talk about the weather
Italian Level 2
- Make basic conversation and greetings
- Answer phone calls in a proper manner (phone etiquette)
- W and wh words
- Complete the alphabet
- Recognise the sound/spelling relationship for short vowels and consonants
- Describe time, days and weeks
- Discuss countries, languages and nationalities
- Talk about Jobs and exchange personal details
- Describe family and friends
- Talk about Sport
- Talk about food and drink
- Discuss your favourites
Italian Level 3
- Talk about yourself and your company
- Arrange and attend business meetings
- Talk on the phone and leave messages
- Describe your product
- Use phrases to help with negotiation and sales
- Discuss agreements and contracts
- Talk about banking and accounting
- Use key phrases for business travel
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- This programme is a well-rounded solution for the best start to your Italian learning journey.
- Knowing a second language makes your CV stand out and can boost you to the top of the interview list with potential employers.
- The benefits of being bilingual are life long, but they are especially important in old age. Cognitive flexibility—the ability to adapt to unfamiliar or unexpected circumstances—tends to decline as we age, but speaking a second language can block that decline or at least significantly delay it.
- Indulge in Italian art, architecture, fashion and fine cuisine with this Italian course and explore Italy to it’s fullest.
System requirement Processor 1 gigahertz (GHz) RAM 1 GB Operating Systems Windows 7
iOS Browsers Internet Explorer 8 or above
Safari 6 or above
Mozilla Firefox Compatibility Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Android
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.