Add to basket or enquire
China is one of the world’s oldest and richest cultures at over 5000 years old, boasting a population of 1.28 billion people and Mandarin Chinese is the fastest growing language in the world, with 960 million native speakers globally. It is the official language of China, being one of the six UN official languages, and is at the heart of the Chinese civilisation and culture in novels, poetry and drama. Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei, the Philippines and Mongolia are all influenced by Mandarin Chinese.
This package will teach you this language that is popular among both native speakers and learners alike. You will learn up to an advanced level, and learn handy business language to improve your job opportunities or existing company’s prospects in Mandarin Chinese speaking areas. China is the second largest economy in the world, and you can take advantage of this wealth as soon as you finish this course.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
Chinese Mandarin Level 1
- Identify the alphabet and the sounds in Chinese Mandarin
- Introduce yourself and others
- Talk about colours
- Use numbers 1-20
- Use the days of the week
- Use simply greetings
- Talk about professions
- Talk about countries and where you live
- Tell the time
- Give your phone number and contact details
- Talk about food and drinks
Chinese Mandarin Level 2
- Make basic conversation and greetings
- Tell the time
- Talk about clothes and shopping
- Order at the café
- Talk about the house
- Use phrases for travel and at the beach
- Make simple requests, recommendations and apologies
- Talk about what is happening
- Describe problems
Chinese Mandarin Level 3
- Ask for locations or places using “where?”
- Recognise parts of the body
- Ask politely using “could”
- Learn how to order food and drinks at a restaurant
- Learn how to ask for information in a hotel
- Able to express yourself in the future tense
Chinese Mandarin Business
- Talk about yourself and your company
- Arrange and attend business meetings
- Talk on the phone and leave messages
- Describe your product
- Use phrases to help with negotiations and sales
- Discuss agreements and contracts
- Talk about banking and accounting
- Use key phrases for business and travel
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Mapped to international CEFR levels and ACTFL standards.
- Speak the same language as 960 million native speakers worldwide.
- Understand the language of Chinese heritage and culture.
- Implement your knowledge as you make your way through the course.
- Examples in sound, so you can practice your pronunciation until it’s perfect.
Course completion certificate included.
Free technical support available 7am-7pm GMT via email, telephone or online chat.
This course is compatible with Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad and Android devices.
Learn anywhere, anytime!
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Ulrike Buhl asked:
Do I have lifelong access to the course or is it temporary? thank you Ulrike Buhl
Hi Ulrike, Thank you for contacting us. You will learn up to an advanced level, and learn handy business language to improve your job opportunities or existing company’s prospects in Mandarin Chinese speaking areas. China is the second-largest economy in the world, and you can take advantage of this wealth as soon as you finish this course. You will get 12 month's time to complete the training. Regards, JasonThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.