Add to basket or enquire
Lettings property management involves many different responsibilities from rent collection to property inspections and repair and maintenance. This introductory course explores the real estate sector in detail, the different types of lettings agents and the laws surrounding lettings property management. If you’re considering a career in lettings property management, then this Lettings Property Manager course is for you.
In this comprehensive training program, you will start by exploring the property market, key legislation and the day in the life of a lettings property manager. You will learn how to work under pressure, build trust in your clients, deliver excellent customer service and much more. This course will help you to develop your client-facing communication skills and become an expert in negotiating.
- Have a solid understanding of the UK real estate industry, laws and regulations
- Learn about the different types of estate agents and their responsibilities
- Understand the pros and cons of hiring a lettings agent
- Explore the basic principles of property marketing
- Get step-by-step training on how to value a property, perform viewings and negotiate a price
- Develop essential customer service, negotiating and time management skills
- Take steps to set up your own estate agency with guidance from the industry experts
- Learn the definition of ‘sales progression’ as a stage in the buying & selling process
What will you learn in this Lettings Property Manager:
- Module 1: What is Estate Agent
- Module 2: Requirements for the Job
- Module 3: History of the Estate Agent
- Module 4: The Real Estate Industry
- Module 5: Different Types of Estate Agents
- Module 6: Online Estate Agents
- Module 7: Estate agent Fees and Contracts
- Module 8: Pros and Cons of Hiring an Estate Agent
- Module 9: Getting to Know Your Clients
- Module 10: A Day in the Life of an Estate Agent
- Module 11: Selling Property with an Estate Agent
- Module 12: Property Marketing
- Module 13: The Regulations for Estate Agent Boards and Why It is Important
- Module 14: Valuation
- Module 15: Performing Viewings
- Module 16: Negotiating
- Module 17: Buying with an Estate Agent
- Module 18: Sales Progression
- Module 19: Technology
- Module 20: Investment Property
- Module 21: About Letting Agents
- Module 22: Property Management
- Module 23: Laws and Regulations
- Module 24: How to Set Up an Estate Agency
Method of Assessment:
Upon completion of the course, you will be required to sit for an online multiple-choice quiz based assessment, which will determine whether you have passed the course (60% pass mark). The test will be marked immediately and results will be published instantly.
After successfully completing the course, you will be able to obtain the certificates. You can claim a PDF certificate by paying a little processing fee of £2. There is an additional fee to obtain a hardcopy certificate which is £9.
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for aspiring lettings property managers who are looking for a basic introduction to property management. There are no entry requirements for this course which is open to learners of all academic backgrounds.
On successful completion, learners will have the knowledge and practical skills to pursue the following career paths:
- Lettings Property Manager
- Property Sales Negotiator
- Lettings Agent
- Graduate Estate Agent
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.