Add to basket or enquire
Property lettings are centred on a single conflict —The landlord wants the highest price for the property, while the tenant wants the lowest price. The lettings negotiator's task is to come up with a mutually beneficial price.
**Deal for Today - Comprehensive Bundle of Four Premium Courses & as Bonus you will get Pdf Certificates, Transcripts, Student ID, 24/7 Tutor Support & Exam/ Assessments at a single payment. No Hidden Fees !!**
The role of a lettings negotiator involves — promoting available properties, handling the leasing process, and developing strong working relationships with potential tenants, all while providing a seamless transaction. Lettings negotiators act as mediators, identifying concerns and areas of agreement, guiding the parties toward a good arrangement. To facilitate this whole process, an individual needs expertise in letting management and negotiation. If you want to commence a career in lettings negotiation and earn big commissions, this Lettings Negotiator is the perfect one for you.
With this training, you will explore the basics of letting management. While teaching you the guidelines of lettings agencies, this course will also educate you on different types of agents. You will learn about property management, property valuation and negotiation. This course will prepare you with the best possible training in lettings management legislation and an agent's code of practice.
Additionally, you will have a firm understanding of knowing your clients (KYC) as well as letting agent services. This lettings negotiation course will also coach you in managing finances and home loans. Moreover, you will have the opportunity to know the UK legal system associated with lettings negotiations.
Add this Lettings Negotiator course to your basket and build the transferable skill of negotiation in no time!
What skills you will gain:
- Familiarity with the fundamentals of letting management.
- A deeper understanding of various types of agents.
- Acquaintance with the standard guidelines for the lettings agency.
- Dexterity in knowing your clients and property valuation
- Thorough knowledge of property negotiation and management.
- Proficiency in the laws of lettings management.
- Raised awareness of the lettings agent code of practice.
- A solid comprehension of home loans and letting agent services.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the UK legal system.
- A clear understanding of lettings management finances.
In a Lettings Negotiator job, you are responsible for finding tenants for new homes to rent and helping landlords rent their properties – this will involve reference and credit checks, making sure that the tenant and landlord needs will match, all while building rapport with both parties.
The average Lettings negotiator salary in London is £29,480. This is 13.3% more than the average national salary for Lettings negotiator jobs.
The Lettings Negotiator Bundle is one of the most prestigious training offered at StudyHub and is highly valued by employers for good reason. This Lettings Negotiator bundle course has been created with Four premium courses to provide our learners with the best learning experience possible to increase their understanding of their chosen field.
This Lettings Negotiator Course, like every one of Study Hub's courses, is meticulously developed and well researched. Every one of the topics is divided into Elementary modules, allowing our students to grasp each lesson quickly.
At StudyHub, we don't just offer courses; we also provide a valuable teaching process. When you buy a course from StudyHub, you get unlimited Lifetime access with 24/7 dedicated tutor support.
Enrol in our Lettings Negotiator today and start learning.
Why buy this Lettings Negotiator Bundle?
- Unlimited access to all 4 courses for forever
- Digital Certificate, Transcript and student ID all included in the price
- Absolutely no hidden fees
- Receive one to one assistance on every weekday from professionals
- Immediately receive the PDF certificate after passing
- Receive the original copies of your certificate and transcript on the next working day
- Easily learn the skills and knowledge from the comfort of your home
The course is self-paced and can be taken from the comfort of your home, office, or on the go! With our Student ID card you will get discounts on things like music, food, travel and clothes etc.
This Lettings Negotiator Bundle consists the following Professional Career Oriented courses:
- Course 1: Lettings Negotiator
- Course 2: Communication and Organisational Skills
- Course 3: Self Esteem & Assertiveness
- Course 4: Time Management
- Introduction to Lettings Management
- Necessary Documents for Lettings Management
- Lettings Agency Agreements Guideline
- Types of Agents
- Knowing Your Clients
- Property Valuation
- Property Negotiation
- Property Management
- Lettings Management Laws
Letting Agent Code of Practice
- Introduction to Letting Agent Code of Practice
- Overarching Standards of Practice
- Management and Maintenance
- Ending the Tenancy and Communications & Resolving Complaints
Being a Lettings Negotiator
- Lettings Management Agent Services
- Home Loans
- Knowing When You’re Ready To Buy
- Is Your Lake Home For Sale?
Legal System & Lettings Management UK
- An Introduction to the UK legal system
- Different Types of Investment Structures
- Title & Registration
- Finance in Lettings Management
- Investment Purchase Procedure
- Acquisition Costs
- Land Usage
- Planning & Environment
- Investment Structure & Key Legislations
After studying the course materials of the Lettings Negotiator there will be a written assignment test which you can take either during or at the end of the course. After successfully passing the test you will be able to claim the pdf certificate for free. Original Hard Copy certificates need to be ordered at an additional cost of £8.
Who is this course for?
This Lettings Negotiator training is suitable for —
- Recent graduates
- Job Seekers
- Anyone interested in lettings negotiation.
- Individuals who are already employed in the relevant sectors and wish to enhance their knowledge and expertise.
To participate in this Lettings Negotiator course, all you need is —
- A smart device
- A secure internet connection
- And a keen interest in lettings negotiation.
A significant advantage of this Lettings Negotiator course is that it will prepare you with numerous in-demand skill sets. This course's extensive curriculum allows you to seek a number of occupations, such as—
- Lettings Negotiator
- Lettings Agent
- Lettings Administrator
- Property Manager
The standard yearly salary for these career possibilities in the United Kingdom ranges from £15,000 to £55,000.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.