Add to basket or enquire
A lettings negotiator takes responsibility for all aspects of letting, from advising clients about the letting process, setting up viewings and showing potential tenants around the property, to selecting responsible, reliable tenants and preparing tenancy agreements and inventories. If this sounds right up your street, then look no further than the Lettings Negotiator Diploma course, which aims to teach you all the essential knowledge and skills you need to be a successful lettings negotiator.
Now even better than before, this course teaches you how to manage negotiations between the tenant and landlord, ensure that both tenant and landlords will benefit from the deal and focus on the tenants’ expectations and budgets. You will also discover transferable skills in negotiation, improve your ability to communicate and gain a greater understanding of property laws.
Highlights of the Lettings Negotiator Diploma:
- Explore every ins and outs of Lettings Management including preparing necessary documents, property negotiation process and lettings management laws.
- Understand the proper methods of finding tenants for new homes to rent and helping landlords rent their properties.
- Get introduced to the Letting Agent Code of Practice and overarching standards of practice.
- Learn to end the tenancy and communications & effective ways to resolve complaints.
- Discover various lettings management agent services that involve reference and credit checks, ensuring the requirements of both tenant and landlord, etc.
- Determine a detailed overview of the UK legal system and different types of investment structures.
- Understand the importance of Finance in Lettings Management and investment structure & key legislation.
- Gain the skills and characteristics that you needed to be a great sales or lettings negotiator.
We’ve taken this comprehensive course and broken it down into several manageable modules which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of the course. It really is a sure pathway to success.
This course is designed with the following modules:
- Introduction to Lettings Management
- Necessary Documents for Lettings Management
- Lettings Agency Agreements Guideline
- Types of Agents
- Knowing Your Clients
- Property Valuation
- Property Negotiation
- Property Management
- Lettings Management Laws
Letting Agent Code of Practice
- Introduction to Letting Agent Code of Practice
- Overarching Standards of Practice
- Management and Maintenance
- Ending the Tenancy and Communications & Resolving Complaints
Being a Lettings Negotiator
- Lettings Management Agent Services
- Home Loans
- Knowing When You’re Ready To Buy
- Is Your Lake Home For Sale?
Legal System & Lettings Management UK
- An Introduction to the UK legal system
- Different Types of Investment Structures9
- Title & Registration
- Finance in Lettings Management
- Investment Purchase Procedure
- Acquisition Costs
- Land Usage
- Planning & Environment
- Investment Structure & Key Legislations
How is the course assessed?
To successfully complete the course you must pass an automated, multiple-choice assessment. The assessment is delivered through our online learning platform. You will receive the results of your assessment immediately upon completion.
While I receive a certificate of completion?
Upon successful completion you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised professional qualification and you can choose to make your achievement formal by obtaining your Certificate at an additional cost.
Who is this course for?
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
The Lettings Negotiator Diploma is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
What is the duration of this course and can it be fast tracked? Are there and written based assignments or is it all multiple choice?
Hi Rebecca, Thanks for reaching out. The approximate course duration is 11 hours if you want to finish at one go. However, you will get one-year access to the course upon purchasing. Therefore, you can complete it anytime within a year. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.