Add to basket or enquire
Follow your dreams by enrolling on the Letting Negotiator course today and develop the experience, skills and knowledge you need to enhance your professional development. Letting Negotiator will help you arm yourself with the qualities you need to work towards your dream job.
Study the Letting Negotiator training course online with Janets through our online learning platform and take the first steps towards a successful long-term career. The Letting Negotiator course will allow you to enhance your CV, impress potential employers, and stand out from the crowd.
This Letting Negotiator course consists of a number of easy to digest, in-depth modules, designed to provide you with a detailed, expert level of knowledge. Study the Letting Negotiator course through a mixture of instructional video lessons and online study materials.
Receive online tutor support as you study the Letting Negotiator course, to ensure you are supported every step of the way. Get a free e-certificate as proof of your Letting Negotiator course completion.
Janets is one of the top online training course providers in the UK, and we want to make education accessible to everyone! Learn the essential skills you need to succeed and build a better future for yourself with the Letting Negotiator course. The Letting Negotiator course is designed by industry experts and is tailored to help you learn new skills with ease.
The Letting Negotiator is incredibly great value and allows you to study at your own pace. With full course access for one year, you can complete the Letting Negotiator when it suits you. Access the Letting Negotiator course modules from any internet-enabled device, including computers, tablets, and smartphones.
The Letting Negotiator course is designed to increase your employability and equip you with everything you need to be a success. Enrol on the Letting Negotiator now and start learning instantly!
What You Get Out Of Studying Letting Negotiator With Janets
- Free PDF certificate upon successful completion of the Letting Negotiator
- Full one-year access to Letting Negotiator Course materials
- Instant assessment results with the Letting Negotiator
- No hidden fees with the Letting Negotiator
- Full tutor support available from Monday to Friday with the Letting Negotiator
- Study the Letting Negotiator at your own pace
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams with the Letting Negotiator
- Study the Letting Negotiator in your own time through your computer, tablet or mobile device
- Improve your chance of gaining professional skills and better earning potential by completing the Letting Negotiator
The Letting Negotiator training course is delivered through Janets’ online learning platform. Access the Letting Negotiator content from any internet-enabled device whenever or wherever you want to. The Letting Negotiator course has no formal teaching deadlines, meaning you are free to complete the course at your own pace.
Letting Negotiator Course Curriculum:
Module 1: A Look Inside a Letting Agency
- What Is a Letting Agency?
- Who Is a Letting Agent?
- What Are the Types of Letting Agencies?
- What Are the Records that a Letting Agent Keeps?
- What Are the Staffing Requirements of a Letting Agency
- What Are the Questions Landlord/ Property Owner Asks before Hiring
- What Are The Specific Services Offered by Letting Agencies?
- What Are the Skills & Qualities for Running a Letting Agency
Module 2: Operating Cost
- General Operating Cost
- Fees and Charges for Tenants & Landlords
- How a Letting Agent Makes Money?
Module 3: Legal Requirement for Letting Agents
- Registering with a Redress Scheme
- Tenant Fees Act
- GDPR for Letting Agent
- Tenancy Deposit Protection
- Safety Requirements and Energy Performance Certificate (EPC)
- The Non-resident Landlords Scheme
Module 4 – Listing Properties and Marketing
- Registering Landlord and Property Details
- Property Valuations and Appraisals
- Consents to Let the Property
- Advice on Presentation of the Property
- The Sales Pitch
- Information to Record
- Creating Eye-catching Adverts for Properties
- Service Agreements
- Property Details Form
- Verifying Ownership of the Property
Module 5: Negotiation Techniques
- Basic Types of Negotiations
- Phases of Negotiation
- Negotiation Techniques
- Strategies for Identifying Mutual Gain
- Effective Negotiation Practise
- Negotiation on Behalf of Others
Module 6 – The Letting Process and Tenancy Agreement
- Registering Potential Applicants’ Details
- Safety and Security
- Processing Applications
- Inventory and Schedule of Condition
- Tenancy Agreements and Types of Tenancy
- Executing the Tenancy Agreement
- Other Documents
- Check-In Process
- Post-Check-In Procedures
- Serving Notice and Notice Periods
Module 7 – The Property Management Process
- Property Management Overview
- Rent Collection
- Dealing with Late Payments
- Property Inspections
- Maintenance and Repairs
- Qualifying Suitable Contractors
- Planning for Maintenance Work
- Major Works
- Paying Contractors
- Tenancy Renewals
- Rental Increases
- Check-Out Process
- Claims for Dilapidations
- Returning the Deposit
- Dealing with Problem Tenants and Other Issues
- Useful Resources
Module 8 - Keeping Tenants Long Term
- Make a Good First Impression
- Happy Tenants Means Lower Turnover
- What Makes Tenants Happy?
- Respecting Your Tenants’ Privacy
- Increasing the Rent
- Renewing the Lease
- Showing Appreciation for Tenants
Method of Assessment
To successfully complete the Letting Negotiator course, students will have to take an automated multiple-choice exam. This exam will be online and you will need to score 60% or above to pass the Letting Negotiator course. After successfully passing the Letting Negotiator course exam, you will be able to apply for a CPD-accredited certificate as proof of your Letting Negotiator qualification.
All students who successfully complete the Letting Negotiator course can instantly download their free e-certificate. You can also purchase a hard copy of the Letting Negotiator course certificate, which will be delivered by post for £9.99.
Who is this course for?
The Letting Negotiator is ideal for those who already work in this sector or are an aspiring professional. This Letting Negotiator course is designed to enhance your expertise and boost your CV. Learn key skills and gain a professional qualification to prove your newly-acquired knowledge.
The Letting Negotiator is open to all students and has no formal entry requirements. To study the Letting Negotiator course, all your need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of English, numeracy, and IT skills. You must also be over the age of 16.
This Letting Negotiator course will assist you to get your desired job in the relevant field. The course will also progress your career, regardless of your present job status. You could explore a number of job roles for you to fill as you complete this Letting Negotiator course.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.