Add to basket or enquire
Take steps to become a fully qualified lettings agent and learn the fundamentals of property management with the Letting Agent Training Course. In this course, you will learn all there is to know about the property industry and managing residential properties.
This course has been designed by industry experts who will guide you through the processes of buying and renting a property. You will explore the day-to-day role of a letting agent, and will develop excellent customer service, sales, and negotiation skills. You will also gain an understanding of UK property law and real estate market trends.
This course is your stepping stone to a successful career in the real estate industry. Enrol today and be equipped with the necessary skills to become a successful lettings agent.
- Explore the role and key responsibilities of a letting agent & estate agent in detail
- Get an insight into the real estate industry and the UK property market
- Learn about the different types of estate agents and the differences between online & high street estate agents
- Understand the pros and cons of hiring an estate agent
- Get step-by-step guidance on the process of buying a house
- Gain a full understanding of property investment and how to become a property investor
- Develop key sales & negotiating skills for communicating with clients and landlords
- Gain a full understanding of UK property laws and regulations
What will you learn in this Letting Agent Training Course:
- Module 1: What is Estate Agent
- Module 2: Requirements for the Job
- Module 3: History of the Estate Agent
- Module 4: The Real Estate Industry
- Module 5: Different Types of Estate Agents
- Module 6: Online Estate Agents
- Module 7: Estate agent Fees and Contracts
- Module 8: Pros and Cons of Hiring an Estate Agent
- Module 9: Getting to Know Your Clients
- Module 10: A Day in the Life of an Estate Agent
- Module 11: Selling Property with an Estate Agent
- Module 12: Property Marketing
- Module 13: The Regulations for Estate Agent Boards and Why It is Important
- Module 14: Valuation
- Module 15: Performing Viewings
- Module 16: Negotiating
- Module 17: Buying with an Estate Agent
- Module 18: Sales Progression
- Module 19: Technology
- Module 20: Investment Property
- Module 21: About Letting Agents
- Module 22: Property Management
- Module 23: Laws and Regulations
- Module 24: How to Set Up an Estate Agency
Method of Assessment:
Upon completion of the course, you will be required to sit for an online multiple-choice quiz based assessment, which will determine whether you have passed the course (60% pass mark). The test will be marked immediately and results will be published instantly.
After successfully completing the course, you will be able to obtain the certificates. You can claim a PDF certificate by paying a little processing fee of £2. There is an additional fee to obtain a hardcopy certificate which is £9.
Who is this course for?
Letting Agent Training Course is suitable for anyone who want to gain extensive knowledge, potential experience and professional skills in the related field. This course is CPD accredited so you don’t have to worry about the quality.
Our Letting Agent Training Course is open to all from all academic backgrounds and there is no specific requirements to attend this course. It is compatible and accessible from any device including Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, Tablets etc.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful. You will be able to add our qualification to your CV/resume which will help you to stand out in the competitive job industry.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.